The sporty St John’s Wood estate agent with a penchant for Nash architecture
- Credit: Archant
Zach Madison of Savills St Johns Wood likes to lace up his trainers and combine training for the London marathon with his love of the capital’s parks and period gems
What’s special about your agency?
We are a young dynamic team who are expanding the business rapidly and have extensive network of Offices throughout London as well country teams and international departments which serve all corners of the globe.
Where do you live and with whom?
Marylebone and by myself
You may also want to watch:
What’s your favourite thing about you current home?
Location, close to Marylebone High Street, Regent’s Park, Primrose Hill and the West End. I enjoy running and regularly run through Primrose Hill, Regent’s Park & Hyde Park. I am running the London Marathon for a charity in April.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 4 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 5 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 6 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 7 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 8 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 9 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
If you weren’t an estate agent what would you be?
A sports commentator
If you could buy anywhere outside London where would it be?
Aldeburgh, Suffolk. I grew up in Suffolk and this is picturesque town next to the sea.
What’s your dream house?
A period gem, hidden away with a good garden and impressive views. I am particularly fond of Nash architecture.
How long have you been an estate agent?
How has the local property market changed since you started out?
I started in the London Market in 2007 which were very interesting times. Since then I have seen highs and lows and faced many challenges. The most interesting of which is the demographic of the purchasers with whom I deal, where they are from and how requirements change over such a short period of time.
What are your top tips for the local area?
Everyone who lives in the area should enjoy a walk, run or cycle along the canal route from Little Venice towards Camden through to Kings Cross. Its a collage of London past and present.
Are you good at Monopoly?