The Shard, a shark tank, and steamy gadgets: meet Ashleigh Mead-Herbert of Knight Frank
- Credit: Archant
Lettings negotiator Ashleigh Mead-Herbert shares her perfect day out in Belsize Park and a story about a very fishy encounter
My perfect day out in Belsize… would have to involve a walk up Primrose Hill (weather permitting) and lunch at the Queens before stopping for a film in the Everyman cinema.
My dream home… would be a Grade listed building with all period features and a lovely garden. I love houses that feel full of history and have heaps of character.
I am possibly one of the most talkative people you will ever meet… and I love looking at properties. Working for Knight Frank I get to meet new people every day and get to see some of the most beautiful houses, which is the perfect combination for me
I once saw a fish tank in a property… that had the strangest fish in it. There was a jellyfish, blowfish and a mini shark! I definitely gave it a wide berth.
You may also want to watch:
Since Brexit there has been a massive shift in the lettings market… with the uncertainty in sales a lot of vendors and applicants have turned to lettings which has been great for the market!
We were involved in renting out a house… for a very popular TV series, which was very cool to see on TV when it came out!
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 4 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 5 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 10 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
I would love to own The Shard… it has such an amazing location and great views over London!
My most expensive gadget is my Fridja clothes steamer… I saw it on Dragons Den and bought it on an impulse but I have never looked back! I love it.
Working in such an amazing area… we are very lucky to deal with a range of clients on a day to day basis, from people moving to the area for the first time to long standing residents of the Belsize Park village.
The best thing about Knight Frank… is that we offer all property services you can imagine, from agricultural land to finance to selling or letting your home, it is really an amazing brand to be a part of and is completely different to my prior experiences in the property industry.
I am absolutely terrible at Monopoly… I was known as the board tipper in my family when I was younger.
Produced in partnership with Knight Frank Belsize Park.