The hottest properties to rent or buy in Paddington
- Credit: Archant
From a two bedroom in a Grade II listed building to a ninth floor three bed in a purpose built block there are apartments to suit every style in Paddington
A newly refurbished two bedroom apartment set on the fourth floor of a Grade II listed, stucco fronted building. Further benefits include a fully fitted bespoke Hacker kitchen, a south facing reception room, and landscaped communal gardens.
Set in a period corner residence, this newly refurbished three bedroom apartment offers 1,200 sq ft of accommodation, with a separate fully fitted eat-in kitchen and south west facing reception room.
A bright three double bedroom apartment on the ninth floor of a purpose built development with porter service, lift, gym, communal garden and secure underground parking. The spacious reception room has wooden floors and a balcony.
Goldschmidt and Howland
You may also want to watch:
37 Craven Road, W2 3BX
g-h.co.uk / 020 7100 6868
- 1 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 2 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill