The hottest properties to rent or buy in Paddington
- Credit: Archant
From a two bedroom in a Grade II listed building to a ninth floor three bed in a purpose built block there are apartments to suit every style in Paddington
A newly refurbished two bedroom apartment set on the fourth floor of a Grade II listed, stucco fronted building. Further benefits include a fully fitted bespoke Hacker kitchen, a south facing reception room, and landscaped communal gardens.
Set in a period corner residence, this newly refurbished three bedroom apartment offers 1,200 sq ft of accommodation, with a separate fully fitted eat-in kitchen and south west facing reception room.
A bright three double bedroom apartment on the ninth floor of a purpose built development with porter service, lift, gym, communal garden and secure underground parking. The spacious reception room has wooden floors and a balcony.
Goldschmidt and Howland
You may also want to watch:
37 Craven Road, W2 3BX
g-h.co.uk / 020 7100 6868
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 10 Future of Royal Free Hospital nurseries uncertain amid staff consultation