The hottest properties to rent or buy in Paddington
- Credit: Archant
From a two bedroom in a Grade II listed building to a ninth floor three bed in a purpose built block there are apartments to suit every style in Paddington
A newly refurbished two bedroom apartment set on the fourth floor of a Grade II listed, stucco fronted building. Further benefits include a fully fitted bespoke Hacker kitchen, a south facing reception room, and landscaped communal gardens.
Set in a period corner residence, this newly refurbished three bedroom apartment offers 1,200 sq ft of accommodation, with a separate fully fitted eat-in kitchen and south west facing reception room.
A bright three double bedroom apartment on the ninth floor of a purpose built development with porter service, lift, gym, communal garden and secure underground parking. The spacious reception room has wooden floors and a balcony.
Goldschmidt and Howland
You may also want to watch:
37 Craven Road, W2 3BX
g-h.co.uk / 020 7100 6868
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 4 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 5 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 6 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 7 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours