The hottest properties to rent or buy in Paddington
- Credit: Archant
From a two bedroom in a Grade II listed building to a ninth floor three bed in a purpose built block there are apartments to suit every style in Paddington
A newly refurbished two bedroom apartment set on the fourth floor of a Grade II listed, stucco fronted building. Further benefits include a fully fitted bespoke Hacker kitchen, a south facing reception room, and landscaped communal gardens.
Set in a period corner residence, this newly refurbished three bedroom apartment offers 1,200 sq ft of accommodation, with a separate fully fitted eat-in kitchen and south west facing reception room.
A bright three double bedroom apartment on the ninth floor of a purpose built development with porter service, lift, gym, communal garden and secure underground parking. The spacious reception room has wooden floors and a balcony.
Goldschmidt and Howland
You may also want to watch:
37 Craven Road, W2 3BX
g-h.co.uk / 020 7100 6868
- 1 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 2 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 3 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Five things we learned from Arsenal's Europa League exit
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure