The Gate House: Desirable home on movie set location
- Credit: Archant
Royal Connaught Park in Bushey, Hertfordshire, is already established as one of the most sought-after residential locations within the M25.
Its sales success comes from the elegant Victorian Gothic architecture combined with top of the range modern interiors. It is genuinely the best of both worlds and each home is a one-off.
Just launched at Royal Connaught Park is the original three-bedroomed gate house.
Gate houses are highly desirable. They usually offer all the features of the grand house further up the driveway, but in a more compact and convenient style. The Gate House at Royal Connaught Park is no exception. Smaller but just as perfectly formed, it offers 1,711 sq ft of accommodation and is priced at £1,249,000.
This delightful family home has amazing south-facing views, a very large private garden and a private driveway to park three cars.
You may also want to watch:
Inside it includes a 27ft front to back living/dining room with a kitchen in the centre of the house. There is also a separate double aspect lounge and a delightful double aspect cloakroom. Upstairs, the triple aspect master bedroom has its own en-suite while there is a second bathroom serving the other two bedrooms.
The homes at Royal Connaught Park have been used as movie sets for scores of films from Goodbye Mr Chips to St Trinians and even Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 4 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 5 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 6 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 7 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 8 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 9 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 10 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
Residents can stroll through the parkland, have a coffee in the café or take their children for a swim in the on-site leisure facility.
Royal Connaught Park offers countryside tranquillity despite being just 20 minutes from central London.
More information is available by contacting Comer Homes on 01923 222 292 or by visiting royalconnaughtpark.com.