- Credit: Glentree
The Eliot is a collection of stunning and exclusive apartments and a penthouse situated on the Bishops Avenue, a leafy and illustrious location which runs north from Hampstead Heath. These bright and spacious homes include a secure underground car park, concierge, pool and gym, and sit within beautifully landscaped gated grounds.
These truly sumptuous homes lie within an imposing, elegant and classic façade. Exquisitely landscaped and surrounded by mature trees, the impressive entrance portico is an appropriate welcome to these spacious, contemporary apartments.
The interior architects have optimised the natural light, providing bright rooms with large windows and highly considered layouts.
The Eliot delivers the essentials to making living here luxurious, safe, easy and healthy. To meet the day-to-day needs of its residents, the Eliot offers a concierge service with night security.
There is private secure underground car parking with storage facilities. The residents’ gym and spa provides the perfect environment to relax and re-energise.
You may also want to watch:
Next to the 10-metre pool is a fully equipped gym, sauna, steam room and changing rooms. The penthouse, with direct lift access, benefits from an expansive roof terrace complete with alfresco dining seating, a hot tub and stunning views across the Heath and London.
The Eliot’s location marries privacy and exclusivity with the 790-acre wilderness of neighbouring Hampstead Heath.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 6 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 9 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 10 Camden, Haringey and Barnet mark Holocaust Memorial Day
The delights of London’s largest ancient parkland are only moments away, and the prestigious Kenwood House sits at the entrance to the heath.
Hampstead Heath sits between two of London’s most charming villages, Highgate and Hampstead village. The Eliot enjoys the proximity and benefits of both.
Highgate Village is on the apartments’ doorstep and with its hill-top location it enjoys panoramic views over the city, while Hampstead Village is just across the Heath.
Both are wonderfully atmospheric with boutiques, antique shops and a renowned café culture.
Prices on application
020 8731 9500
020 7431 8686