The Cloisters: A statement in style
- Credit: Archant
Situated on Stanmore Hill, adjacent to Stanmore Country Park, The Cloisters is a gated development of ten elegant detached houses with unrivalled panoramic views across the capital.
Perfectly positioned on the northern fringes of Stanmore Country Park, the development benefits from 80 acres of unspoiled rich woodland and traditional heath.
Created by Signia, the house building brand within the Jaysam group of companies, The Cloisters is a statement in style, with each family home encompassing cutting-edge design, luxurious contemporary interiors and peerless specification.
Arranged over either two or three floors, each property offers five generously proportioned bedrooms with a dressing area to the master bedroom, and at least two of the bedrooms benefitting from en-suite facilities.
The property layout includes spacious accommodation with each plot featuring a sleek high-spec open-plan kitchen/family room, separate reception and dining room, study and media room, generous gardens to the front and rear, and an integral double garage.
You may also want to watch:
Further features include smart home technology, audio and visual installations, underfloor heating,
Wi-Fi broadband access, satellite TV, and temperature and advanced technology security systems.
- 1 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 4 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
Nestled in the tranquil surrounds of Stanmore Hill, The Cloisters benefits from excellent road and rail transport links to London with Stanmore station (Zone 5) being less than two miles away (a journey to Bond Street takes 32 minutes) and the motorway network being within three miles.
Prices at The Cloisters start from £2,425,000.
For more information or to arrange a viewing contact Preston Bennett on 020 8954 8626 or visit prestonbennett.co.uk