- Credit: Preston Bennett
Located high on Stanmore Hill, adjacent to Stanmore Country Park, The Cloisters is an extraordinary gated development which is complete and ready to occupy. The scheme consists of ten elegant detached houses that feature gorgouse panoramic views across the capital.
Each beautiful property features a contemporary and high-spec open-plan kitchen/family room, separate reception and dining room, a study/media room, landscaped front and rear gardens, and an integral double garage.
Arranged over either two or three floors, each home offers extensive living accommodation in the form of four/five generously proportioned bedrooms with a dressing area to the master bedroom, and at least two of the bedrooms benefitting from en-suite facilities.
Furthermore, the houses feature smart home technology, temperature and advanced technology security systems, audio and visual installations, Wi-Fi broadband access, satellite TV, and underfloor heating.
Excellent road and rail transport links to London are within easy access, with Stanmore station (Zone 5) being less than two miles away (a journey to Bond Street takes 32 minutes) and the motorway network being within three miles.
Well suited to families, Stanmore is within a close proximity of some of the finest state and private schools in London including North London Collegiate, Stanmore College, Immanuel College, Haberdashers’ Aske’s, Jewish Free School, Mathilda Marks Kennedy, Harrow School and Merchant Taylors’.
The new show home is open from Friday to Monday between 10am – 5pm. Viewings at other times available by appointment.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 3 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 4 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 5 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 6 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 7 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 8 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
Prices start from £1,995,000
020 8954 8626