- Credit: Preston Bennett
Located high on Stanmore Hill, adjacent to Stanmore Country Park, The Cloisters is an extraordinary gated development which is complete and ready to occupy. The scheme consists of ten elegant detached houses that feature gorgouse panoramic views across the capital.
Each beautiful property features a contemporary and high-spec open-plan kitchen/family room, separate reception and dining room, a study/media room, landscaped front and rear gardens, and an integral double garage.
Arranged over either two or three floors, each home offers extensive living accommodation in the form of four/five generously proportioned bedrooms with a dressing area to the master bedroom, and at least two of the bedrooms benefitting from en-suite facilities.
Furthermore, the houses feature smart home technology, temperature and advanced technology security systems, audio and visual installations, Wi-Fi broadband access, satellite TV, and underfloor heating.
Excellent road and rail transport links to London are within easy access, with Stanmore station (Zone 5) being less than two miles away (a journey to Bond Street takes 32 minutes) and the motorway network being within three miles.
You may also want to watch:
Well suited to families, Stanmore is within a close proximity of some of the finest state and private schools in London including North London Collegiate, Stanmore College, Immanuel College, Haberdashers’ Aske’s, Jewish Free School, Mathilda Marks Kennedy, Harrow School and Merchant Taylors’.
The new show home is open from Friday to Monday between 10am – 5pm. Viewings at other times available by appointment.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 4 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 5 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 9 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
Prices start from £1,995,000
020 8954 8626