- Credit: Archant
The Cloisters is an impressive gated development located high on Stanmore Hill, adjacent to Stanmore Country Park. Complete and ready to occupy, it consists of ten elegant detached houses that feature unrivalled panoramic views across the capital.
Following successful sales on the development, there is now a new show home available to view by appointment. Each remarkable property is arranged over either two or three floors, and offers four/ five generously proportioned bedrooms with a dressing area to the master bedroom, and at least two of the bedrooms benefitting from en-suite facilities.
The extensive accommodation is complete with a contemporary highspec open-plan kitchen/family room, separate reception and dining room, study/media room, manicured front and rear gardens, and an integral double garage.
Furthermore, the houses feature smart home technology, audio and visual installations, underfloor heating, Wi-Fi broadband access, satellite TV, and temperature and advanced technology security systems.
Excellent road and rail transport links to London are within easy access, with Stanmore station (Zone 5) being less than two miles away (a journey to Bond Street takes 32 minutes) and the motorway network being within three miles.
You may also want to watch:
Stanmore is perfectly suited to families due to its proximity to some of the finest state and private schools in London. These include, among others, North London Collegiate, Stanmore College, Immanuel College,
Haberdashers’ Aske’s, Jewish Free School, Mathilda Marks Kennedy, Harrow School and Merchant Taylors’.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 5 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 6 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 7 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 8 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 9 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
- 10 Hampstead Heath guru Diane is 'a lifeline' for women's walking group
The new show home is open from Friday to Monday between 10am – 5pm. Viewings at other times available by appointment.
Prices start from £1,995,000
020 8954 8626