- Credit: Archant
The Cloisters is an impressive gated development located high on Stanmore Hill, adjacent to Stanmore Country Park. Complete and ready to occupy, it consists of ten elegant detached houses that feature unrivalled panoramic views across the capital.
Following successful sales on the development, there is now a new show home available to view by appointment. Each remarkable property is arranged over either two or three floors, and offers four/ five generously proportioned bedrooms with a dressing area to the master bedroom, and at least two of the bedrooms benefitting from en-suite facilities.
The extensive accommodation is complete with a contemporary highspec open-plan kitchen/family room, separate reception and dining room, study/media room, manicured front and rear gardens, and an integral double garage.
Furthermore, the houses feature smart home technology, audio and visual installations, underfloor heating, Wi-Fi broadband access, satellite TV, and temperature and advanced technology security systems.
Excellent road and rail transport links to London are within easy access, with Stanmore station (Zone 5) being less than two miles away (a journey to Bond Street takes 32 minutes) and the motorway network being within three miles.
You may also want to watch:
Stanmore is perfectly suited to families due to its proximity to some of the finest state and private schools in London. These include, among others, North London Collegiate, Stanmore College, Immanuel College,
Haberdashers’ Aske’s, Jewish Free School, Mathilda Marks Kennedy, Harrow School and Merchant Taylors’.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
The new show home is open from Friday to Monday between 10am – 5pm. Viewings at other times available by appointment.
Prices start from £1,995,000
020 8954 8626