- Credit: Archant
Truly extraordinary in every way, The Cloisters is a recently completed luxury development which exceeds all expectations of country life.
Situated high on Stanmore Hill, adjacent to Stanmore Country Park, this gated development consists of 10 elegant detached houses with unrivalled panoramic views across the capital.
Created by Signia, the luxury family homes at The Cloisters encompass cutting-edge design and interiors with incomparable specification.
There are only nine properties still available for purchase at The Cloisters.
Arranged over either two or three floors, each property offers five generously proportioned bedrooms with a dressing area to the master bedroom, and at least two of the bedrooms benefiting from en-suite facilities.
You may also want to watch:
Each plot features spacious accommodation including a contemporary high-spec open-plan kitchen/family room, separate reception and dining room, study/media room, manicured front and rear gardens, and an integral double garage. The houses are also complete with smart home technology, audio and visual installations, underfloor heating, wi-fi broadband access, satellite TV, and temperature and advanced technology security systems.
Nestled in the tranquil surrounds of Stanmore Hill, The Cloisters benefits from excellent road and rail transport links to London, with Stanmore station (Zone 5) being less than two miles away and the motorway network being within three miles.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 9 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
Stanmore is perfectly suited to families due to its proximity to some of the finest state and private schools in London. These include, amongst others, North London Collegiate, Stanmore College, Haberdashers’ Aske’s, Jewish Free School, Harrow School and Merchant Taylors’.
Prices start from £1,995,000
Preston Bennett 020 8954 8626 prestonbennett.co.uk