- Credit: Archant
Truly extraordinary in every way, The Cloisters is a recently completed luxury development which exceeds all expectations of country life.
Situated high on Stanmore Hill, adjacent to Stanmore Country Park, this gated development consists of 10 elegant detached houses with unrivalled panoramic views across the capital.
Created by Signia, the luxury family homes at The Cloisters encompass cutting-edge design and interiors with incomparable specification.
There are only nine properties still available for purchase at The Cloisters.
Arranged over either two or three floors, each property offers five generously proportioned bedrooms with a dressing area to the master bedroom, and at least two of the bedrooms benefiting from en-suite facilities.
You may also want to watch:
Each plot features spacious accommodation including a contemporary high-spec open-plan kitchen/family room, separate reception and dining room, study/media room, manicured front and rear gardens, and an integral double garage. The houses are also complete with smart home technology, audio and visual installations, underfloor heating, wi-fi broadband access, satellite TV, and temperature and advanced technology security systems.
Nestled in the tranquil surrounds of Stanmore Hill, The Cloisters benefits from excellent road and rail transport links to London, with Stanmore station (Zone 5) being less than two miles away and the motorway network being within three miles.
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 3 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 4 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 5 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 6 New Indian restaurant Ritu to replace Yasmeen Kitchen in St John's Wood
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 10 Camden shouldn't ignore residents, but we need low-traffic neighbourhoods
Stanmore is perfectly suited to families due to its proximity to some of the finest state and private schools in London. These include, amongst others, North London Collegiate, Stanmore College, Haberdashers’ Aske’s, Jewish Free School, Harrow School and Merchant Taylors’.
Prices start from £1,995,000
Preston Bennett 020 8954 8626 prestonbennett.co.uk