The best properties near green space in north London
- Credit: Archant
The areas around Hampstead and Highgate boast some of the finest green spaces in the capital, with their hilltop locations affording spectacular views over the city.
Here’s our pick of the best properties near open space on the market at the moment.
Elsworthy Terrace, Primrose Hill, NW1. £1.65million, Arlington Residential
This raised ground and first floor duplex period conversion has Primrose Hill on the doorstep, a mere 50 yards away.
The large master bedroom is en suite and also has a dressing area and there’s a smaller second bedroom and further bathroom too.
The modern kitchen has a balcony overlooking the garden and Primrose Hill.
Highate West Hill, Hampstead Heath, N6. £2.85million, Benham&Reeves
- 1 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 2 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 3 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 4 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 5 Academy to crack down on 'boisterous' behaviour after inspection
- 6 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 7 'Buying maternity clothes seemed so wasteful': Former fashion editor's mission
- 8 New Wendy's opens its doors in Camden
- 9 Camden Council settles £130m Chalcots lawsuit for £19m
- 10 Kentish Town woman wins international cookbook award
This grade II-listed, double-fronted Georgian villa dates from the early nineteenth century.
It is set back and elevated from the road and is within easy reach of Hampstead Heath, as well as the shops and cafes of Swain’s Lane. Historic Highgate Cemetery is also nearby.
The house has four bedrooms, extensive cellars, and a large front and back garden.
Hampstead Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11. £4.495 million, TK International
Directly opposite the Hampstead Heath extension, this double-fronted five bedroom house boasts 3,649sq ft of living space.
Living areas boast original features and views over the Heath extension.
There is also a sizable garden surrounding the house and parking for three cars.