The best properties near green space in north London
- Credit: Archant
The areas around Hampstead and Highgate boast some of the finest green spaces in the capital, with their hilltop locations affording spectacular views over the city.
Here’s our pick of the best properties near open space on the market at the moment.
Elsworthy Terrace, Primrose Hill, NW1. £1.65million, Arlington Residential
This raised ground and first floor duplex period conversion has Primrose Hill on the doorstep, a mere 50 yards away.
The large master bedroom is en suite and also has a dressing area and there’s a smaller second bedroom and further bathroom too.
The modern kitchen has a balcony overlooking the garden and Primrose Hill.
Highate West Hill, Hampstead Heath, N6. £2.85million, Benham&Reeves
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 3 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 4 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 5 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 6 3,000 new council homes for Haringey over next ten years
- 7 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead
- 8 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 9 Roadworks and rail disruptions in north London over the next week
- 10 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
This grade II-listed, double-fronted Georgian villa dates from the early nineteenth century.
It is set back and elevated from the road and is within easy reach of Hampstead Heath, as well as the shops and cafes of Swain’s Lane. Historic Highgate Cemetery is also nearby.
The house has four bedrooms, extensive cellars, and a large front and back garden.
Hampstead Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11. £4.495 million, TK International
Directly opposite the Hampstead Heath extension, this double-fronted five bedroom house boasts 3,649sq ft of living space.
Living areas boast original features and views over the Heath extension.
There is also a sizable garden surrounding the house and parking for three cars.