The best properties near green space in north London
- Credit: Archant
The areas around Hampstead and Highgate boast some of the finest green spaces in the capital, with their hilltop locations affording spectacular views over the city.
Here’s our pick of the best properties near open space on the market at the moment.
Elsworthy Terrace, Primrose Hill, NW1. £1.65million, Arlington Residential
This raised ground and first floor duplex period conversion has Primrose Hill on the doorstep, a mere 50 yards away.
The large master bedroom is en suite and also has a dressing area and there’s a smaller second bedroom and further bathroom too.
You may also want to watch:
The modern kitchen has a balcony overlooking the garden and Primrose Hill.
Highate West Hill, Hampstead Heath, N6. £2.85million, Benham&Reeves
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 8 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 9 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 10 Singing in a choir can 'change the world and boost mental health'
This grade II-listed, double-fronted Georgian villa dates from the early nineteenth century.
It is set back and elevated from the road and is within easy reach of Hampstead Heath, as well as the shops and cafes of Swain’s Lane. Historic Highgate Cemetery is also nearby.
The house has four bedrooms, extensive cellars, and a large front and back garden.
Hampstead Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11. £4.495 million, TK International
Directly opposite the Hampstead Heath extension, this double-fronted five bedroom house boasts 3,649sq ft of living space.
Living areas boast original features and views over the Heath extension.
There is also a sizable garden surrounding the house and parking for three cars.