The best properties near green space in north London
- Credit: Archant
The areas around Hampstead and Highgate boast some of the finest green spaces in the capital, with their hilltop locations affording spectacular views over the city.
Here’s our pick of the best properties near open space on the market at the moment.
Elsworthy Terrace, Primrose Hill, NW1. £1.65million, Arlington Residential
This raised ground and first floor duplex period conversion has Primrose Hill on the doorstep, a mere 50 yards away.
The large master bedroom is en suite and also has a dressing area and there’s a smaller second bedroom and further bathroom too.
You may also want to watch:
The modern kitchen has a balcony overlooking the garden and Primrose Hill.
Highate West Hill, Hampstead Heath, N6. £2.85million, Benham&Reeves
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 7 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 8 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 9 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 10 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
This grade II-listed, double-fronted Georgian villa dates from the early nineteenth century.
It is set back and elevated from the road and is within easy reach of Hampstead Heath, as well as the shops and cafes of Swain’s Lane. Historic Highgate Cemetery is also nearby.
The house has four bedrooms, extensive cellars, and a large front and back garden.
Hampstead Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11. £4.495 million, TK International
Directly opposite the Hampstead Heath extension, this double-fronted five bedroom house boasts 3,649sq ft of living space.
Living areas boast original features and views over the Heath extension.
There is also a sizable garden surrounding the house and parking for three cars.