The best properties near green space in north London
- Credit: Archant
The areas around Hampstead and Highgate boast some of the finest green spaces in the capital, with their hilltop locations affording spectacular views over the city.
Here’s our pick of the best properties near open space on the market at the moment.
Elsworthy Terrace, Primrose Hill, NW1. £1.65million, Arlington Residential
This raised ground and first floor duplex period conversion has Primrose Hill on the doorstep, a mere 50 yards away.
The large master bedroom is en suite and also has a dressing area and there’s a smaller second bedroom and further bathroom too.
You may also want to watch:
The modern kitchen has a balcony overlooking the garden and Primrose Hill.
Highate West Hill, Hampstead Heath, N6. £2.85million, Benham&Reeves
- 1 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 4 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 5 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 6 Four charged following reports of antisemitism in St John's Wood
- 7 Theatre review: Crouch End and Upminster collide in modern love story
- 8 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 9 'My theatre group saved my life on a Zoom call,' says amputee
- 10 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
This grade II-listed, double-fronted Georgian villa dates from the early nineteenth century.
It is set back and elevated from the road and is within easy reach of Hampstead Heath, as well as the shops and cafes of Swain’s Lane. Historic Highgate Cemetery is also nearby.
The house has four bedrooms, extensive cellars, and a large front and back garden.
Hampstead Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11. £4.495 million, TK International
Directly opposite the Hampstead Heath extension, this double-fronted five bedroom house boasts 3,649sq ft of living space.
Living areas boast original features and views over the Heath extension.
There is also a sizable garden surrounding the house and parking for three cars.