Straight outta Compton: Kelly Hoppen designs interiors for NW8 development
- Credit: Regal Homes
Prices start at £1.1 million for this new development in St John’s Wood featuring private roof terraces and signature Kelly Hoppen interiors
Celebrity interior designer Kelly Hoppen has brought her signature style to a newly launched residential development on Lodge Road, St John’s Wood.
The Compton, from Regal Homes, is set to be a 10 storey tower featuring 49 luxury residential apartments, as well as roof terraces and a state of the art gym.
Mrs Hoppen said: “It is a real pleasure working with Regal Homes on this great project. We always approach development projects with the end client in mind and I’m delighted that we will be able to offer Regal Homes buyers access to this standard of luxury interiors design.”
The South African designer, who has 40 years of design experience under her belt, hand selected items from her own collection for the apartments.
Along with her signature neutral tones and sleek lines, Mrs Hoppen chose textures that will “offer a welcome sanctuary to the busy city life.”
You may also want to watch:
The NW8 tower block, which occupies a prime position by Lord’s Cricket Ground and Regent’s Park, has been designed by Simon Bowden Architects.
A series of interlocking bays covered in a distinctive leaf motif will run vertically up the building, producing a striking silhouette and creating private balcony spaces.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 5 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 8 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
Principal architect Simon Bowden commented:
“The Compton is a truly exciting development, and at Simon Bowden Architects we were passionate about ensuring the desirability of the location was reflected in our exterior design.
“We have created an architecturally striking façade, but one that allows for exquisitely crafted interiors and amenities, all designed with the homeowner in mind.”
The finished development will include 15 one-bedroom apartments, 28 two-bedroom apartments, along with six three-bedroom apartments, including three penthouses with private roof terraces.
Prices start at £1.1 million.
Simon De Friend and Paul Eden, co-founders of Regal Homes, said:
“Our partnerships with Kelly Hoppen and Simon Bowden Architects have created what will be some of London’s most sought-after landmark homes in this prestigious neighbourhood.”
The first apartments are due for completion in 2018.
Knight Frank / 0207 861 5499
Aston Chase /020 7724 4724