Sterling Court is unveiled at Edgware Green
- Credit: Archant
The latest phase launches at Barratt London’s Edgware Green development, which offers well-designed spacious apartments in green surrounds
The latest Barratt London homes to come to the market are situated in Sterling Court at Edgware Green, which is located on the edge of the Metropolitan green belt. This phase is made up of six one-bedroom apartments and 21 two-bedroom apartments that all come with a dedicated underground parking space. Each apartment features a balcony or terrace, giving residents the opportunity for a low-maintenance urban garden or a place to enjoy their morning coffee.
The thoughtfully designed landscaped spaces link the properties and create a peaceful community feel. Homeowners at Edgware Green can also benefit from green open spaces and the safety of a suburban community.
Edgware Green is a ten minute walk to Brent Cross Shopping Centre, and close to outdoor spaces such as Canons Park and Mill Hill. The development is also conveniently located near a large Sainsbury’s superstore, Stanmore Medical Centre, good schools and local gyms.
The excellent transport network at Edgware Green makes the area a fantastic place to live. Nearby Edgware and Stanmore stations are a ten-minute walk away, with access to Bond Street station taking just 35 minutes. There are a number of bus routes on the development’s doorstep and the M1 motorway is also close by offering access to London Luton airport in just 27 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Edgware is popular with families and there are a number of good schools close to the development including Edgware Infant School and Broadfields Primary School just minutes away, and The London Academy, which is less than a two-minute walk away.
Gary Patrick, regional sales director at Barratt London, said: “Edgware Green is built in response to the demand for well-designed homes in affordable, safe communities close to local amenities and within 30 minutes of central London. Edgware Green combines value, space and quality design, surrounded by greenery, and within walking distance of the affluent neighbourhoods of Canons Park and Mill Hill, as well as popular retail and leisure destinations.”
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park
- 10 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
Prices start at £285,000
Barratt London 08448114321