St Joseph’s Gate
- Credit: Archant
Berkeley’s St Joseph’s Gate development is nearing completion and with over 70 per cent now sold time is running out to secure one of these prestigious new homes.
Perched commandingly high on a hill with views towards the capital, within seven acres of beautifully landscaped grounds,bordered by mature trees and with a feature pond, this select collection of two, three and four bedroom apartments and penthouses blends Grade II-listed historic charm with the best of contemporary convenience. Newly built wings have been created which perfectly complement the existing historic fabric of the building, with homes that benefit from period style features, spacious living areas and high specification throughout.
Residents can also enjoy the advantage of electrically operated access gates and concierge services.
Forthcoming residents include company director Steven Emden and his wife, who are looking forward to moving into their new apartment in spring 2016.
Having lived on the edge of Hampstead Heath, Mr and Mrs Emden started the search for a property that gave them a countryside setting, yet was close to their children and grandchildren in Mill Hill. St Joseph’s Gate ticked all the boxes, including its proximity to Mill Hill Broadway railway station which has links to central London.
You may also want to watch:
The duplex showhome in the original Elmbridge Wing bears testament to the quality and character of St Joseph’s Gate, with a contemporary kitchen, luxuriously appointed en-suites and period features including warm, bare-brick walls to the stairs to the upper floor.
Prices from £899,995 Berkeley Homes 01753 257832 berkeleyhomes.co.uk
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 3 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 4 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 5 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 6 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath