St Joseph’s Gate
- Credit: Archant
Berkeley’s St Joseph’s Gate development is nearing completion and with over 70 per cent now sold time is running out to secure one of these prestigious new homes.
Perched commandingly high on a hill with views towards the capital, within seven acres of beautifully landscaped grounds,bordered by mature trees and with a feature pond, this select collection of two, three and four bedroom apartments and penthouses blends Grade II-listed historic charm with the best of contemporary convenience. Newly built wings have been created which perfectly complement the existing historic fabric of the building, with homes that benefit from period style features, spacious living areas and high specification throughout.
Residents can also enjoy the advantage of electrically operated access gates and concierge services.
Forthcoming residents include company director Steven Emden and his wife, who are looking forward to moving into their new apartment in spring 2016.
Having lived on the edge of Hampstead Heath, Mr and Mrs Emden started the search for a property that gave them a countryside setting, yet was close to their children and grandchildren in Mill Hill. St Joseph’s Gate ticked all the boxes, including its proximity to Mill Hill Broadway railway station which has links to central London.
You may also want to watch:
The duplex showhome in the original Elmbridge Wing bears testament to the quality and character of St Joseph’s Gate, with a contemporary kitchen, luxuriously appointed en-suites and period features including warm, bare-brick walls to the stairs to the upper floor.
Prices from £899,995 Berkeley Homes 01753 257832 berkeleyhomes.co.uk
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep