- Credit: Galliard Homes / Grant Frazer
The leafy environs of North West London suburb Colindale have been a popular residential location for many years; families have been drawn by the proximity to London’s greenbelt, thriving town centres and a vibrant community with the convenience of a tube station.
Galliard Homes are building 191 homes in the heart of Colindale at Silverworks, which is located just off the A5 arterial road, a short distance from Colindale station. The site at one stage was an RAF manufacturing site, helping the war effort in the 1940s by producing ammunition and aeroplane parts.
The homes will be spread across six individually designed blocks and while apartments will be available in suite, one, two or three bedroom configurations there will also be six four-bedroom townhouses in the scheme.
Galliard Homes has strived to make Silverworks a responsible development. Surrounded by landscaped greenery the eco-friendly development will also offer 13 disability-friendly apartments, with the same stylish interior design language and lower level kitchen units, wardrobes and a versatile shower solution.
Each apartment at Silverworks will have at its core the living and entertaining space; each of which will be supplied with a bespoke entertainment unit, a stylish piece of cabinetry that will contain a LED smart TV with soundbar and plentiful storage space. Kitchens will be sleek and modern, with tobacco-coloured wood base units, matt white upper units and integrated appliances.
You may also want to watch:
The generous bedrooms will have fitted wardrobes and soft oatmeal coloured carpet.
Bathrooms will be neutrally coloured, with porcelain floor tiles and reconstituted stone vanity tops, white bathrooms suites and modern chromed heated towel rails.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 6 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 9 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 10 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
Apartments will feature terraces or balconies, while the town houses will have private gardens. Parking will be available both above and below ground (at extra cost) but secure cycle storage will be provided.
Silverworks is now over 60 per cent sold, but many more homes are available.
The new Nicola Fontanella-designed show suite is also now available to view.
Prices start from £375,000
020 3770 6326