Saxby Court: Last apartment left at stunning development
- Credit: Archant
Set within landscaped communal grounds, Saxby Court is an exclusive luxury development of two and three bedroom apartments created by Giles Homes.
Having launched at the end of January 2015, the development sold so successfully off-plan that only one apartment is still available for sale.
Situated on Aldenham Road, and conveniently located a few minutes from Bushey Station and Watford’s town centre facilities, Saxby Court is set to become one of Bushey’s most desirable places to live.
Positioned over three floors, this stylish development of only nine apartments features high specification fixtures and finishes, while its external design complements the existing character of the area. Careful planning and attention to detail has resulted in spacious and light apartments with a contemporary flair.
The available property features a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, contemporary sanitaryware to the fully-tiled bathrooms and en-suites, high-quality carpets and flooring throughout, as well as fitted wardrobes to the bedrooms.
You may also want to watch:
Each ground floor property has a private patio while the upper floor apartments, which are served by a lift, have large private balconies.
Prices start from £630,000.
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 4 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 7 Letters: The floods!
- 8 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 9 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 10 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
For more information or to arrange a viewing contact Preston Bennett on 020 8954 8626 or visit prestonbennett.co.uk.