S.W.A.L.K. Pucker up to save on stamp duty on an Islington flat
- Credit: Archant
Seal the deal with a loving kiss this weekend and save £23,500 on a new build flat on Upper Street.
The developer behind Islington Square, Sager Group, in conjunction with joint venture partner Cain Hoy are hoping to encourage buyers of flats in the development, priced from £715,000, by offering to write off the stamp duty on homes purchased this weekend (December 17-18).
Interested buyers need to kiss under the mistletoe at the former Royal Mail sorting office site on Upper Street to secure the discount.
Those buying with friends or family shouldn’t be deterred as apparently there’s no minimum kiss requirement.
A peck on the cheek will suffice so long as there’s photographic evidence of a smooch under the giant mistletoe at Islington Square, or the plaque to the side of the hoarding.
You may also want to watch:
The promotion is part of an Islington-wide mistletoe shopping weekend with local businesses offering 10 per cent reductions to customers who kiss under the mistletoe at participating restaurants and shops, including Brora, Sweaty Betty, Penhaligon’s, Petit Bateau, and Pizza Express.
Giris Rabinovitch, CEO of Sager Group said: “We are hoping to aid in the spread of the festive love throughout Islington. We would like to encourage everyone to come out and support the local businesses around the area, whilst sharing a kiss with that special someone.”
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 4 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 5 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 6 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 7 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 8 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate