Royal Connaught Park
- Credit: Archant
One of Hertfordshire’s most beautiful developments, Royal Connaught Park, has also been one of the most successful. The former Victorian public School, which was painstakingly restored over a ten year period using skills from traditional craftsmen, has seen successive phases sold out within weeks of release.
The new build phase, which has just been launched for 2017, represents the final chapter in Royal Connaught Park’s restoration. The collection of apartments, duplexes and houses will be built in the same style as the original building with many characterful details reproduced.
Residents will also enjoy views over the vast grounds, ample parking and access to the many amenities on offer at Royal Connaught Park including a resident’s only gym with swimming pool and tennis courts, 24 hour security/ CCTV.
Residents can also benefit from the on site private courtesy shuttle bus which will transport residents to and from the local stations & shops. The first properties launched for sale are a fine selection of apartments in Eton House with over 70% now sold.
Eton House echoes the familiar vernacular of the adjacent Kent House, the former dairy. The red brick, two-storey building will feature 12 two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments each offering their own private terrace or balcony.
You may also want to watch:
Enjoying uninterrupted views of Royal Connaught Park’s 100 acres of parkland, Argyll House offers a range two and three-bedroom properties, each offering their own private terrace or balcony.
Comer Homes is uncompromising in build quality and specifies top-of-the-range Poggenpohl kitchens or similar, integrated Miele appliances, bathrooms with luxury sanitary ware and fittings, limestone clad walls and underfloor heating throughout.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 7 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
Just inside the M25 and near the junction with the M1, the development is only 25 minutes to central London and less than half an hour from Heathrow. It has attracted a diverse group of residents from young families drawn to the area by the fabulous schools to downsizers looking for the perfect ‘lock up and leave’ apartment.
Prices at Eton House Start from £525,500
Prices at Argyll House start from £589,000
Comer Homes Group