Royal Connaught Park
- Credit: Archant
One of Hertfordshire’s most beautiful developments, Royal Connaught Park, has also been one of the most successful. The former Victorian public School, which was painstakingly restored over a ten year period using skills from traditional craftsmen, has seen successive phases sold out within weeks of release.
The new build phase, which has just been launched for 2017, represents the final chapter in Royal Connaught Park’s restoration. The collection of apartments, duplexes and houses will be built in the same style as the original building with many characterful details reproduced.
Residents will also enjoy views over the vast grounds, ample parking and access to the many amenities on offer at Royal Connaught Park including a resident’s only gym with swimming pool and tennis courts, 24 hour security/ CCTV.
Residents can also benefit from the on site private courtesy shuttle bus which will transport residents to and from the local stations & shops. The first properties launched for sale are a fine selection of apartments in Eton House with over 70% now sold.
Eton House echoes the familiar vernacular of the adjacent Kent House, the former dairy. The red brick, two-storey building will feature 12 two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments each offering their own private terrace or balcony.
You may also want to watch:
Enjoying uninterrupted views of Royal Connaught Park’s 100 acres of parkland, Argyll House offers a range two and three-bedroom properties, each offering their own private terrace or balcony.
Comer Homes is uncompromising in build quality and specifies top-of-the-range Poggenpohl kitchens or similar, integrated Miele appliances, bathrooms with luxury sanitary ware and fittings, limestone clad walls and underfloor heating throughout.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 9 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
Just inside the M25 and near the junction with the M1, the development is only 25 minutes to central London and less than half an hour from Heathrow. It has attracted a diverse group of residents from young families drawn to the area by the fabulous schools to downsizers looking for the perfect ‘lock up and leave’ apartment.
Prices at Eton House Start from £525,500
Prices at Argyll House start from £589,000
Comer Homes Group