Rooms with a view in the heart of Finchley
- Credit: Archant
Selling agent, Martyn Gerrard are proud to announce the launch of phase one of this fantastic development of exclusive two and three bedroom apartments, located in the heart of Finchley Central.
Ranging from 1334 sq ft (approx. 124 sq m) to 2335 sq ft (approx. 217 sq m) these prestigious flats in Clementine Court, N3, are being finished to the highest specification, with underfloor heating, underground private parking and storage. A selection of apartments offer a balcony/terrace or roof garden with far reaching views.
Situated close to Finchley Central Northern Line station and a wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities. There are good road links to the M1, A1, A41, North Circular and the M25
The first phase of six apartments is due for completion in late summer/early autumn with 16 further apartments to follow. The show flat is now open for previews in advance of the official opening in July.
Prices start from £845,000.
You may also want to watch:
Martyn Gerrard 020 8346 0102 martyngerrard.co.uk
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 8 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'