Rooms with a view in the heart of Finchley
- Credit: Archant
Selling agent, Martyn Gerrard are proud to announce the launch of phase one of this fantastic development of exclusive two and three bedroom apartments, located in the heart of Finchley Central.
Ranging from 1334 sq ft (approx. 124 sq m) to 2335 sq ft (approx. 217 sq m) these prestigious flats in Clementine Court, N3, are being finished to the highest specification, with underfloor heating, underground private parking and storage. A selection of apartments offer a balcony/terrace or roof garden with far reaching views.
Situated close to Finchley Central Northern Line station and a wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities. There are good road links to the M1, A1, A41, North Circular and the M25
The first phase of six apartments is due for completion in late summer/early autumn with 16 further apartments to follow. The show flat is now open for previews in advance of the official opening in July.
Prices start from £845,000.
Martyn Gerrard 020 8346 0102 martyngerrard.co.uk
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 6 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 7 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 8 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 9 Autistic TV presenter joins Hampstead pupils for 'most wonderful day'
- 10 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests