Rooms with a view in the heart of Finchley
- Credit: Archant
Selling agent, Martyn Gerrard are proud to announce the launch of phase one of this fantastic development of exclusive two and three bedroom apartments, located in the heart of Finchley Central.
Ranging from 1334 sq ft (approx. 124 sq m) to 2335 sq ft (approx. 217 sq m) these prestigious flats in Clementine Court, N3, are being finished to the highest specification, with underfloor heating, underground private parking and storage. A selection of apartments offer a balcony/terrace or roof garden with far reaching views.
Situated close to Finchley Central Northern Line station and a wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities. There are good road links to the M1, A1, A41, North Circular and the M25
The first phase of six apartments is due for completion in late summer/early autumn with 16 further apartments to follow. The show flat is now open for previews in advance of the official opening in July.
Prices start from £845,000.
You may also want to watch:
Martyn Gerrard 020 8346 0102 martyngerrard.co.uk
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 9 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 10 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'