Rooms with a view in the heart of Finchley
- Credit: Archant
Selling agent, Martyn Gerrard are proud to announce the launch of phase one of this fantastic development of exclusive two and three bedroom apartments, located in the heart of Finchley Central.
Ranging from 1334 sq ft (approx. 124 sq m) to 2335 sq ft (approx. 217 sq m) these prestigious flats in Clementine Court, N3, are being finished to the highest specification, with underfloor heating, underground private parking and storage. A selection of apartments offer a balcony/terrace or roof garden with far reaching views.
Situated close to Finchley Central Northern Line station and a wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities. There are good road links to the M1, A1, A41, North Circular and the M25
The first phase of six apartments is due for completion in late summer/early autumn with 16 further apartments to follow. The show flat is now open for previews in advance of the official opening in July.
Prices start from £845,000.
You may also want to watch:
Martyn Gerrard 020 8346 0102 martyngerrard.co.uk
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 5 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 8 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 9 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour