Renaissance: Luxurious village life
- Credit: Archant
Renaissance is a collection of eight exclusive three-bedroom apartments, set within private gated landscaped grounds, in the highly desirable super suburb of Hadley Wood, north London.
Built by leading Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, this stunning new development offers the very best of village life, with all the cosmopolitan benefits of London within easy reach.
Renaissance is close to a range of shops, parks and transport links, and provides a high level of security with electronic gated entrance, underground parking – two spaces per apartment plus ample visitor spaces – concierge service, video entry system, alarm systems and CCTV throughout.
Renaissance has been built to an extremely high specification with each carefully crafted home providing exceptionally spacious contemporary interiors, as well as beautifully landscaped gardens and private terraces.
Jason Rishover, CEO of Heronslea Group, says: “Offering some of the largest lateral apartments in the area, Renaissance boasts a truly luxurious look and feel and sits perfectly amongst the grand homes in the area. Each home has been built using the highest quality and finest design, which we have become renowned for.”
You may also want to watch:
For those looking to downsize, these very generous sized apartments offer the perfect entertaining space. Designer eat-in kitchens and breakfast rooms provide the latest mod cons and benefit from separate utility rooms. Large living areas allow plenty of room for relaxing and guests, while the luxury bathrooms and ensuites offer a sanctuary within the homes.
Renaissance is just a short walk to Cockfosters Underground Station with the Piccadilly Line providing direct links into Leicester Square within 36 minutes.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 8 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
Prices start from £2million. For further information, contact the selling agents Statons on 020 8441 9555 / firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Heronslea Group visit heronslea-group.co.uk.