- Credit: Archant
Just three apartments remain for sale at Hertfordshire’s Best Residential Development, Renaissance in Hadley Wood.
Built by leading Hertfordshire developer Heronslea Group, Renaissance, which won the top spot at the prestigious UK Property Awards last year, provides exceptional lateral living in one of north London’s most exclusive neighbourhoods.
As a collection of just eight three-bedroom apartment suites, set within private gated grounds, Renaissance, offers the very best of village life, with all cosmopolitan benefits of London within easy reach. These award-winning homes have been built to an extremely high specification, with each carefully crafted home providing generously proportioned contemporary interiors, as well as benefiting from terraces and private gardens.
Each home at Renaissance has been designed to be a house on one level, providing over 2300 sq ft of living space, so for those looking to downsize these exceptionally grand homes with generous rooms won’t be a compromise.
They feature the finest designer eat-in kitchens, breakfast rooms and separate utility rooms, spacious living areas with plenty of room for relaxing, three bedrooms with luxurious en-suite bathrooms and/or powder rooms, and unrivalled specification throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Featuring a spectacular galleried entrance and benefiting from hotel-style concierge service, Renaissance is ideally located in Hadley Wood close to a range of amenities. It provides a high level of security with electronic gated entrance, secure basement parking with visitor spaces and convenient lift access to all homes, video entry system, alarm systems and CCTV throughout.
The development is close to local pubs and restaurants and opposite Trent Park with its 400 acres of parkland. Cockfosters Underground Station is just 10 minutes walk away, with direct links into Leicester Square in 36 minutes.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 3 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 4 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 10 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101