- Credit: Archant
Just three apartments remain for sale at Hertfordshire’s Best Residential Development, Renaissance in Hadley Wood.
Built by leading Hertfordshire developer Heronslea Group, Renaissance, which won the top spot at the prestigious UK Property Awards last year, provides exceptional lateral living in one of north London’s most exclusive neighbourhoods.
As a collection of just eight three-bedroom apartment suites, set within private gated grounds, Renaissance, offers the very best of village life, with all cosmopolitan benefits of London within easy reach. These award-winning homes have been built to an extremely high specification, with each carefully crafted home providing generously proportioned contemporary interiors, as well as benefiting from terraces and private gardens.
Each home at Renaissance has been designed to be a house on one level, providing over 2300 sq ft of living space, so for those looking to downsize these exceptionally grand homes with generous rooms won’t be a compromise.
They feature the finest designer eat-in kitchens, breakfast rooms and separate utility rooms, spacious living areas with plenty of room for relaxing, three bedrooms with luxurious en-suite bathrooms and/or powder rooms, and unrivalled specification throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Featuring a spectacular galleried entrance and benefiting from hotel-style concierge service, Renaissance is ideally located in Hadley Wood close to a range of amenities. It provides a high level of security with electronic gated entrance, secure basement parking with visitor spaces and convenient lift access to all homes, video entry system, alarm systems and CCTV throughout.
The development is close to local pubs and restaurants and opposite Trent Park with its 400 acres of parkland. Cockfosters Underground Station is just 10 minutes walk away, with direct links into Leicester Square in 36 minutes.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 6 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 9 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics