- Credit: Archant
Just launched, Apartment 8, at Renaissance in Hadley Wood, is one of the most luxurious apartments ever to be released for sale in North London. This stunning penthouse, built by leading Hertfordshire developers Heronslea Group, offers the pinnacle in luxury lateral living.
The award-winning Renaissance, a collection of eight exclusive apartment suites, was recently voted Best Residential Development in Hertfordshire 2016-17 at UK Property Awards. This popular development, with just three homes remaining, has surpassed all new homes in the area, setting a new benchmark in North London. The crowning glory is the penthouse, occupying half of the top floor and offering 2,683 sq ft of unrivalled living space, with commanding views of the countryside.
The superbly appointed penthouse apartment benefits from three generous bedrooms, two featuring their own private en-suite. The master bedroom features a charming terrace and dressing area. The floor to ceiling windows provide an abundance of natural light with bi-folding double doors from the lounge/dining room as well as the kitchen/ breakfast room opening out to the main terrace, offering privacy and delightful treetop views.
The designer kitchen is a real feature with its mirrored splashbacks, stone worktops and top of the range appliances. Bedrooms are spacious with plush carpets and floor to ceiling wardrobes providing plenty of storage. Bathrooms are reminiscent of a luxury hotel with underfloor heating for comfort.
Featuring a spectacular galleried entrance and benefiting from five star hotel style concierge service, Renaissance provides a high level of security with electronic gated entrance, secure basement parking plus ample visitor spaces with convenient lift access to all homes, video entry system, alarm systems and CCTV throughout.
You may also want to watch:
It also benefits from beautiful landscaped gardens and private terraces.
The development is situated close to Hadley Wood Village with its shops, restaurants, pubs and boutiques. Leisure facilities include the Alister Mackenzie designed course at Hadley Wood Golf Club, Hadley Wood Tennis Club and the nearby Trent Park with its 400 acres of parkland.
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 4 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 7 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 8 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 9 Puppy pampering, parties and pastry: Inside Hampstead's Dandie Dog Cafe
- 10 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
Renaissance is just a 10 minute walk to Cockfosters Underground Station with the Piccadilly Line and Hadley Wood Overground station. The development is a short distance from the A1, M1 and M25.
020 3327 0298