- Credit: Archant
If you would to live in an award winning development, look no further than Renaissance, which has recently been announced as Hertfordshire’s Best Development in the prestigious UK Property Awards, in association with The Telegraph.
Now 50 per cent sold, Renaissance is a collection of just eight exclusive three-bedroom apartment suites set within private gated grounds, in the highly desirable super suburb of Hadley Wood.
Built by leading Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, Renaissance offers the very best of village life, with all cosmopolitan benefits of London within easy reach.
These award-winning homes provide luxury lateral living in one of North London’s most exclusive neighbourhoods. They have been built to an extremely high specification with each carefully crafted home providing generously proportioned contemporary interiors and benefiting from beautiful communal landscaped gardens, terraces and private gardens to the ground floor apartments.
Featuring a spectacular galleried entrance and benefiting from hotel style concierge service, Renaissance is ideally located close to a range of shops, parks and transport links and provides a high level of security with electronic gated entrance, secure basement parking plus ample visitor spaces with convenient lift access to all homes, video entry system, alarm systems and CCTV throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Apartments are situated across three floors ranging and feature the finest designer eat-in kitchens, breakfast rooms and separate utility rooms, spacious living areas with plenty of room for relaxing, three bedrooms with luxurious en-suite bathrooms and powder rooms, all benefiting from unrivalled specification throughout.
Renaissance is just moments away from Trent Park and its 400 acres of parkland and just 10 minutes walk to Cockfosters Underground Station on the Piccadilly line.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 3 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 4 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 5 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 8 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Camden arts charity sets up award in memory of actor Helen McCrory
Providing direct access into Central London in 28 minutes to the theatres at Leicester Square and shopping in Knightsbridge, with all its famous brands at Harrods and Harvey Nichols.
Prices start from £2.15million
020 8441 9555