- Credit: Archant
Imagining life in a luxurious new home in Hadley Wood’s leading development Renaissance is now even easier, as buyers have the opportunity to explore the ultimate in modern living, with the stunning new show apartment.
Renaissance is a collection of just eight three-bedroom apartment suites, set within beautiful landscaped grounds, offering exceptional lateral living in one of London’s most exclusive neighbourhoods.
The three-bedroom, threebathroom show apartment has been expertly dressed by Heronslea’s team of interiors designers, and boasts a delightful landscaped garden and terrace. Each home at Renaissance has been designed to be a house on one level, so for those looking to downsize these exceptionally grand homes with generous rooms won’t be a compromise.
They feature the finest designer eat-in kitchens, breakfast rooms and separate utility rooms, spacious living areas with plenty of room for relaxing, three bedrooms with luxurious en-suite bathrooms and/or powder rooms, and all benefiting from unrivalled specification throughout.
Featuring a spectacular galleried entrance and benefiting from hotelstyle concierge service, Renaissance is ideally located in Hadley Wood close to a range of amenities and a short walk to Cockfosters Underground Station.
It provides a high level of security with electronic gated entrance, secure basement parking with visitor spaces and convenient lift access to all homes, video entry system, alarm systems and CCTV throughout.
The development is close to the delightful Hertfordshire countryside as well as Cockfosters Underground Station, with direct links into Leicester Square in 36 minutes.
- 1 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 2 Arsenal begin pre-season in strong position
- 3 Academy to crack down on 'boisterous' behaviour after inspection
- 4 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 5 Camden Council settles £130m Chalcots lawsuit for £19m
- 6 'Buying maternity clothes seemed so wasteful': Former fashion editor's mission
- 7 New Wendy's opens its doors in Camden
- 8 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 9 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 10 Six Hampstead Town by-election candidates seeking votes on July 7
Prices start from £1,800,000
020 8441 9555