- Credit: Archant
Imagining life in a luxurious new home in Hadley Wood’s leading development Renaissance is now even easier, as buyers have the opportunity to explore the ultimate in modern living, with the stunning new show apartment.
Renaissance is a collection of just eight three-bedroom apartment suites, set within beautiful landscaped grounds, offering exceptional lateral living in one of London’s most exclusive neighbourhoods.
The three-bedroom, threebathroom show apartment has been expertly dressed by Heronslea’s team of interiors designers, and boasts a delightful landscaped garden and terrace. Each home at Renaissance has been designed to be a house on one level, so for those looking to downsize these exceptionally grand homes with generous rooms won’t be a compromise.
They feature the finest designer eat-in kitchens, breakfast rooms and separate utility rooms, spacious living areas with plenty of room for relaxing, three bedrooms with luxurious en-suite bathrooms and/or powder rooms, and all benefiting from unrivalled specification throughout.
Featuring a spectacular galleried entrance and benefiting from hotelstyle concierge service, Renaissance is ideally located in Hadley Wood close to a range of amenities and a short walk to Cockfosters Underground Station.
You may also want to watch:
It provides a high level of security with electronic gated entrance, secure basement parking with visitor spaces and convenient lift access to all homes, video entry system, alarm systems and CCTV throughout.
The development is close to the delightful Hertfordshire countryside as well as Cockfosters Underground Station, with direct links into Leicester Square in 36 minutes.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 5 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 6 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 7 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 8 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 9 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
- 10 Hampstead Heath guru Diane is 'a lifeline' for women's walking group
Prices start from £1,800,000
020 8441 9555