- Credit: Archant
Imagining life in a luxurious new home in Hadley Wood’s leading development Renaissance is now even easier, as buyers have the opportunity to explore the ultimate in modern living, with the stunning new show apartment.
Renaissance is a collection of just eight three-bedroom apartment suites, set within beautiful landscaped grounds, offering exceptional lateral living in one of London’s most exclusive neighbourhoods.
The three-bedroom, threebathroom show apartment has been expertly dressed by Heronslea’s team of interiors designers, and boasts a delightful landscaped garden and terrace. Each home at Renaissance has been designed to be a house on one level, so for those looking to downsize these exceptionally grand homes with generous rooms won’t be a compromise.
They feature the finest designer eat-in kitchens, breakfast rooms and separate utility rooms, spacious living areas with plenty of room for relaxing, three bedrooms with luxurious en-suite bathrooms and/or powder rooms, and all benefiting from unrivalled specification throughout.
Featuring a spectacular galleried entrance and benefiting from hotelstyle concierge service, Renaissance is ideally located in Hadley Wood close to a range of amenities and a short walk to Cockfosters Underground Station.
You may also want to watch:
It provides a high level of security with electronic gated entrance, secure basement parking with visitor spaces and convenient lift access to all homes, video entry system, alarm systems and CCTV throughout.
The development is close to the delightful Hertfordshire countryside as well as Cockfosters Underground Station, with direct links into Leicester Square in 36 minutes.
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
Prices start from £1,800,000
020 8441 9555