- Credit: Archant
Launched in the summer with a show apartment, Renaissance is a collection of eight luxury three-bedroom apartments set within beautiful landscaped grounds, offering exceptional lateral living in one of London’s most exclusive neighbourhoods.
Built by Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, Renaissance offers the best of village life with all cosmopolitan benefits of London within easy reach.
For those looking to downsize from larger houses these grand apartments with generously proportioned rooms benefit from exquisite interior design providing the perfect entertaining space.
Ranging in size from 1,990sq ft to 2,743sq ft, they feature the finest designer eat-in kitchens, breakfast rooms and separate utility rooms, spacious living areas with plenty of room for relaxing and three bedrooms with luxurious en-suite bathrooms and/or powder rooms.
Shelley West, sales and marketing director of Heronslea Group, said: “Offering some of the largest lateral apartments in the area, Renaissance boasts a truly luxurious look and feel and sits perfectly amongst the grand homes in the area. Each home has been built to the highest quality and finest design.”
You may also want to watch:
Featuring a galleried entrance and benefiting from hotel-style concierge service, Renaissance is ideally located in Hadley Wood close to a range of amenities and a short walk to Cockfosters underground station.
It provides a high level of security with electronic gated entrance, secure basement parking with visitor spaces and convenient lift access to all homes, video entry system, alarm systems and CCTV throughout.
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 3 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 4 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 5 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 6 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 7 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 8 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 9 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 10 'We can't afford it': Camden foodbank prepares for spike in demand
Prices from £1.95million