- Credit: Archant
Launched in the summer with a show apartment, Renaissance is a collection of eight luxury three-bedroom apartments set within beautiful landscaped grounds, offering exceptional lateral living in one of London’s most exclusive neighbourhoods.
Built by Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, Renaissance offers the best of village life with all cosmopolitan benefits of London within easy reach.
For those looking to downsize from larger houses these grand apartments with generously proportioned rooms benefit from exquisite interior design providing the perfect entertaining space.
Ranging in size from 1,990sq ft to 2,743sq ft, they feature the finest designer eat-in kitchens, breakfast rooms and separate utility rooms, spacious living areas with plenty of room for relaxing and three bedrooms with luxurious en-suite bathrooms and/or powder rooms.
Shelley West, sales and marketing director of Heronslea Group, said: “Offering some of the largest lateral apartments in the area, Renaissance boasts a truly luxurious look and feel and sits perfectly amongst the grand homes in the area. Each home has been built to the highest quality and finest design.”
Featuring a galleried entrance and benefiting from hotel-style concierge service, Renaissance is ideally located in Hadley Wood close to a range of amenities and a short walk to Cockfosters underground station.
It provides a high level of security with electronic gated entrance, secure basement parking with visitor spaces and convenient lift access to all homes, video entry system, alarm systems and CCTV throughout.
- 1 A Level results 2022 live: Camden, Barnet and Haringey schools as they come in
- 2 'Fragile' Highgate Hill raised road to be repaired
- 3 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 4 'Opportunities in Camden as students receive their results'
- 5 Plumber found guilty of road rage murder of Deliveroo driver
- 6 Five-bedroom house with garden and roof terrace in Kentish Town
- 7 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 8 'Incredibly kind and caring': Tribute to wife who died with brain tumour
- 9 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 10 Crouch End bar loses licence as court appeal fails
Prices from £1.95million