- Credit: Archant
Launched in the summer with a show apartment, Renaissance is a collection of eight luxury three-bedroom apartments set within beautiful landscaped grounds, offering exceptional lateral living in one of London’s most exclusive neighbourhoods.
Built by Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, Renaissance offers the best of village life with all cosmopolitan benefits of London within easy reach.
For those looking to downsize from larger houses these grand apartments with generously proportioned rooms benefit from exquisite interior design providing the perfect entertaining space.
Ranging in size from 1,990sq ft to 2,743sq ft, they feature the finest designer eat-in kitchens, breakfast rooms and separate utility rooms, spacious living areas with plenty of room for relaxing and three bedrooms with luxurious en-suite bathrooms and/or powder rooms.
Shelley West, sales and marketing director of Heronslea Group, said: “Offering some of the largest lateral apartments in the area, Renaissance boasts a truly luxurious look and feel and sits perfectly amongst the grand homes in the area. Each home has been built to the highest quality and finest design.”
You may also want to watch:
Featuring a galleried entrance and benefiting from hotel-style concierge service, Renaissance is ideally located in Hadley Wood close to a range of amenities and a short walk to Cockfosters underground station.
It provides a high level of security with electronic gated entrance, secure basement parking with visitor spaces and convenient lift access to all homes, video entry system, alarm systems and CCTV throughout.
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 3 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 4 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 5 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 8 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 9 Camden shouldn't ignore residents, but we need low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
Prices from £1.95million