Family home, with loft conversion and open plan living, in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Dexters
Rhodes Avenue, Muswell Hill, N22
This four bedroom, two bathroom house has a loft conversion, rear extension, modern open plan living area and underfloor heating.
The semi-detached 1930s family home, with a wider than normal plot, has recently been fully refurbished.
The complete overhaul includes new plumbing, heating, electric wiring, roof and European style (tilt and turn) double glazed windows.
The loft conversion and rear extension have been designed to increase the flow of natural light, with a modern, open plan living area perfect for entertaining.
Sliding glass doors, that almost span the width of the house, offer views of the garden.
The modern kitchen has integrated, top of the range Miele appliances.
- 1 Arsenal prove point in raid at Palace
- 2 War veteran tackled suspected thief in Hampstead – and then 'got the sack'
- 3 Historic images of Londoners enjoying the Heath go on show
- 4 Artist hides visual clues in TV thriller's title sequence
- 5 'Bus cuts would disproportionately affect poor and disabled people'
- 6 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 7 MP backs Liz Truss's position on LGBT+ issues in leadership race
- 8 'Conte's flying wing-backs start the Spurs season on a high'
- 9 Eight people arrested in London and Kent over fatal shooting
- 10 New book lists best outdoor swimming spots around London
On the first floor there are three generous bedrooms, a large modern bathroom (with bath, shower and electric underfloor heating) and large open hallway, which is a bright and airy work from home space or social area, perfect for kids' homework.
Rhodes Avenue is a desirable location which is within moments walk of local cafes, shops and restaurants.
It is also near tennis and golf clubs, it is a short commute from Bounds Green Tube station (Piccadilly Line). It is also within the catchment area of the Ofsted Outstanding ranked Rhodes Avenue Primary School and Alexandra Palace School (APS) secondary and sixth form school.
Dexters Muswell Hill, tel 020 8444 2388, dexters.co.uk