QUIZ:Which north London interiors tribe do you belong to?
- Credit: Archant
Think all homes in north London look the same? Well think again.
As any native of the area knows, there couldn’t be a bigger difference between ‘exclusive’ Bishops Avenue and hip-for-families Kentish Town.
And anyone living in the grand tradition of Primrose Hill bohemia certainly won’t want to be mistaken for one of the Highgate old guard - and vice versa.
Where on the scale do you and your home belong?
Find out with our comprehensive quiz.
You may also want to watch:
Home is: Who lives there?What are the curtains like?What's in the basement?What's your favourite household object?What's on the floor?What's the kitchen like?How do you make your coffee?Do you have any houseplants?What's the garden like?
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 3 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council