QUIZ:Which north London interiors tribe do you belong to?
- Credit: Archant
Think all homes in north London look the same? Well think again.
As any native of the area knows, there couldn’t be a bigger difference between ‘exclusive’ Bishops Avenue and hip-for-families Kentish Town.
And anyone living in the grand tradition of Primrose Hill bohemia certainly won’t want to be mistaken for one of the Highgate old guard - and vice versa.
Where on the scale do you and your home belong?
Find out with our comprehensive quiz.
Home is: Who lives there?What are the curtains like?What's in the basement?What's your favourite household object?What's on the floor?What's the kitchen like?How do you make your coffee?Do you have any houseplants?What's the garden like?
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 3 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 4 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 5 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 6 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 7 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 8 Sexual offence reports at record levels in Camden, Haringey and Barnet
- 9 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 10 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead