QUIZ:Which north London interiors tribe do you belong to?
- Credit: Archant
Think all homes in north London look the same? Well think again.
As any native of the area knows, there couldn’t be a bigger difference between ‘exclusive’ Bishops Avenue and hip-for-families Kentish Town.
And anyone living in the grand tradition of Primrose Hill bohemia certainly won’t want to be mistaken for one of the Highgate old guard - and vice versa.
Where on the scale do you and your home belong?
Find out with our comprehensive quiz.
You may also want to watch:
Home is: Who lives there?What are the curtains like?What's in the basement?What's your favourite household object?What's on the floor?What's the kitchen like?How do you make your coffee?Do you have any houseplants?What's the garden like?
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 4 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 5 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 6 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 7 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 8 Anorexia was nurtured and nourished by lockdown – and the media
- 9 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 10 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme