QUIZ:Which north London interiors tribe do you belong to?
- Credit: Archant
Think all homes in north London look the same? Well think again.
As any native of the area knows, there couldn’t be a bigger difference between ‘exclusive’ Bishops Avenue and hip-for-families Kentish Town.
And anyone living in the grand tradition of Primrose Hill bohemia certainly won’t want to be mistaken for one of the Highgate old guard - and vice versa.
Where on the scale do you and your home belong?
Find out with our comprehensive quiz.
You may also want to watch:
Home is: Who lives there?What are the curtains like?What's in the basement?What's your favourite household object?What's on the floor?What's the kitchen like?How do you make your coffee?Do you have any houseplants?What's the garden like?
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 4 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 7 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 8 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?