Quiz: How well do you know Hampstead?
- Credit: Archant
Think you know your Keat’s from your Kenwood?
Have you been reading your Ham&High every week?
If not, you may wish you had when you take our totally Hampstead quiz.
Will your score be high enough to win you a place at one of the area’s top achieving schools, or will you be banished from NW3 until you’ve swatted up?
Find out if you make the grade by answering the questions below.
You may also want to watch:
And no cheating! Just because you can look up the answers online, it doesn’t mean you should...
Which of these horror writers did NOT set use Hampstead as a setting?Where in Hampstead does this Dutch guitar player live?In which year did Hampstead become an official part of the county of London?Which spy novelist objected to the design of this building so strongly s/he named a famous villain after its architect?Which of the following was NOT one of Hampstead's underground rivers?Which of these football stars fell out with his neighbours over planning permission for a 40 foot fishtank?Which of these famous artists and writers is NOT know to have spent time at Wyldes Farm on the Heath Extension?Which famous criminal is associated with this Heath-side pub?One of these famous Hampstead houses used to be used to keep prisoners in custody before their trials. Which one?
- 1 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 2 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 3 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 4 Covid-19: Area around Royal Free one of few in UK to avoid deaths
- 5 Free Nazanin: Pressure on government rises as end of sentence approaches
- 6 Arteta concerned about Arsenal striker Nketiah
- 7 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 8 'Paul the Paper' shuts up shop in Crouch End for the final time
- 9 Highgate's Victorian 'pineapple' railings repaired and restored.
- 10 Woodland is being damage - time to show some respect