Ham & High Property Editor scoops award
- Credit: Archant
Former Property Editor Prudence Ivey won Regional Property Journalist of the Year at the 2017 Property Press Awards for her work on the Ham & High
Property journalist Prudence Ivey was recognised for her contribution to local journalism at the 2017 Property Press Awards.
The former Ham & High Property Editor was named Regional Property Journalist of the Year for her work on the title.
“I am delighted to have worked for a publication as respected as the Ham & High, and I’m very proud to have my work recognised,” said Ms Ivey.
The award ceremony was held last night at a drinks reception held at the Leadenhall Building in the City of London.
You may also want to watch:
Henry Pryor, the BBC’s ‘favourite property expert’ and regular contributor to the Ham & High Property section was honoured with an award for Property Commentator of the Year.
Ms Ivey started working on the Property desk in 2014 and was appointed Editor in April 2016.
During her tenure she broke agenda defining stories such as ‘Are we entering a buyer’s market in Hampstead and Highgate after Brexit?’
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 5 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 6 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
She left the paper in March of this year to become Deputy Web Editor at the Evening Standard’s Homes and Property website.