Ham & High Property Editor scoops award
- Credit: Archant
Former Property Editor Prudence Ivey won Regional Property Journalist of the Year at the 2017 Property Press Awards for her work on the Ham & High
Property journalist Prudence Ivey was recognised for her contribution to local journalism at the 2017 Property Press Awards.
The former Ham & High Property Editor was named Regional Property Journalist of the Year for her work on the title.
“I am delighted to have worked for a publication as respected as the Ham & High, and I’m very proud to have my work recognised,” said Ms Ivey.
The award ceremony was held last night at a drinks reception held at the Leadenhall Building in the City of London.
You may also want to watch:
Henry Pryor, the BBC’s ‘favourite property expert’ and regular contributor to the Ham & High Property section was honoured with an award for Property Commentator of the Year.
Ms Ivey started working on the Property desk in 2014 and was appointed Editor in April 2016.
During her tenure she broke agenda defining stories such as ‘Are we entering a buyer’s market in Hampstead and Highgate after Brexit?’
- 1 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 2 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 4 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 6 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 7 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
- 8 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 9 New sixth form site for Westminster school gets go-ahead
- 10 Man stabbed on Finchley Road
She left the paper in March of this year to become Deputy Web Editor at the Evening Standard’s Homes and Property website.