Property picks: the best homes to buy and rent now in Hampstead, Kentish Town, Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage
- Credit: Archant
Our pick of the top properties this week brings us a family coach house, Primrose Hill first time buy and a Belsize Park home with a cinema room at the ready
Big buy of the week
Just moments away from easy transport links to Central London and Canary Wharf, this Victorian coach house is the perfect family home. With high ceilings and a modern kitchen the property also accommodates three bedrooms, an office and a 33ft south-west facing garden. A rarity in London, the property has space for at least two cars in the gated front driveway.
Fixer Upper of the week
With Camden Town just steps away, this one bedroom first floor flat on Kentish Town Road is in a prime location for a wide range of shops and amenities. The flat could do with some cosmetic updating in the kitchen and bedroom, but boasts high ceilings and sash windows alongside a modern bathroom. It has a good size reception room and separate kitchen alongside the double bedroom.
You may also want to watch:
Rental of the week
All four bedrooms in this Belsize Park property are en-suite. With ample entertainment spaces including a multi-media cinema room, dining room and separate reception room, the property has no shortage of space and even includes a gym and three guest cloakrooms. Outside space is equally available, including a tiered landscaped garden, garage and off street parking.
- 1 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 4 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 5 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 6 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 7 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 10 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
First time buy of the week
This two bedroom split level apartment sits in the heart of Kentish Town just a short walk from Camden and leafy Primrose Hill. The new build flat features light and airy living spaces with modern touches like underfloor heating and state of the art bathroom fittings.