Property picks: the best homes to buy and rent now in Hampstead, Kentish Town, Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage
- Credit: Archant
Our pick of the top properties this week brings us a family coach house, Primrose Hill first time buy and a Belsize Park home with a cinema room at the ready
Big buy of the week
Just moments away from easy transport links to Central London and Canary Wharf, this Victorian coach house is the perfect family home. With high ceilings and a modern kitchen the property also accommodates three bedrooms, an office and a 33ft south-west facing garden. A rarity in London, the property has space for at least two cars in the gated front driveway.
Fixer Upper of the week
With Camden Town just steps away, this one bedroom first floor flat on Kentish Town Road is in a prime location for a wide range of shops and amenities. The flat could do with some cosmetic updating in the kitchen and bedroom, but boasts high ceilings and sash windows alongside a modern bathroom. It has a good size reception room and separate kitchen alongside the double bedroom.
You may also want to watch:
Rental of the week
All four bedrooms in this Belsize Park property are en-suite. With ample entertainment spaces including a multi-media cinema room, dining room and separate reception room, the property has no shortage of space and even includes a gym and three guest cloakrooms. Outside space is equally available, including a tiered landscaped garden, garage and off street parking.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
First time buy of the week
This two bedroom split level apartment sits in the heart of Kentish Town just a short walk from Camden and leafy Primrose Hill. The new build flat features light and airy living spaces with modern touches like underfloor heating and state of the art bathroom fittings.