Property of the week: Views and light in Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Credit: Archant
An imposing Grade II-listed double fronted detached seven bedroom family house (3,346sq ft) providing delightful views across Central Square.
South Square, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11, £3,850,000 – Freehold
The accommodation comprises a large entrance hallway, double reception room, family room/dining room and a large kitchen/breakfast room, principal bedroom with en suite bathroom with up to six additional bedrooms and two further bathrooms.
Many of the rooms are dual aspect and provide delightful views over the 120ft south west facing mature lawned garden. In addition the house has a secluded rear courtyard terrace, large vaulted detached double (width) garage which is currently used as studio and office plus off street parking for two cars.
Located close to the Hampstead Heath Extension and the local amenities of Golders Green (Northern Line) with the further amenities of the West End and City easily accessible.
You may also want to watch:
020 7794 8700
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 6 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 7 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 8 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 9 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52
- 10 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17