Property of the week: Views and light in Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Credit: Archant
An imposing Grade II-listed double fronted detached seven bedroom family house (3,346sq ft) providing delightful views across Central Square.
South Square, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11, £3,850,000 – Freehold
The accommodation comprises a large entrance hallway, double reception room, family room/dining room and a large kitchen/breakfast room, principal bedroom with en suite bathroom with up to six additional bedrooms and two further bathrooms.
Many of the rooms are dual aspect and provide delightful views over the 120ft south west facing mature lawned garden. In addition the house has a secluded rear courtyard terrace, large vaulted detached double (width) garage which is currently used as studio and office plus off street parking for two cars.
Located close to the Hampstead Heath Extension and the local amenities of Golders Green (Northern Line) with the further amenities of the West End and City easily accessible.
You may also want to watch:
020 7794 8700
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'