Property of the week: Views and light in Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Credit: Archant
An imposing Grade II-listed double fronted detached seven bedroom family house (3,346sq ft) providing delightful views across Central Square.
South Square, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11, £3,850,000 – Freehold
The accommodation comprises a large entrance hallway, double reception room, family room/dining room and a large kitchen/breakfast room, principal bedroom with en suite bathroom with up to six additional bedrooms and two further bathrooms.
Many of the rooms are dual aspect and provide delightful views over the 120ft south west facing mature lawned garden. In addition the house has a secluded rear courtyard terrace, large vaulted detached double (width) garage which is currently used as studio and office plus off street parking for two cars.
Located close to the Hampstead Heath Extension and the local amenities of Golders Green (Northern Line) with the further amenities of the West End and City easily accessible.
You may also want to watch:
020 7794 8700
- 1 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 2 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 3 Protests over Highgate housing plan but council moves to reassure locals
- 4 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 5 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 6 'That's life': Tao Geoghegan Hart on his debut Tour de France
- 7 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 8 Hundreds raised for St John’s Wood shop wrecked by flooding
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre