Property of the week: Views across the Hampstead Heath extension
- Credit: Archant
A recently redecorated detached house located on the sought after Hampstead Way.
Overlooking the Hampstead Heath Extension, the house offers plenty of living space, comprising a reception, drawing room, dining room, eat-in kitchen, and five bedrooms, including two with en-suites.
The property also benefits from a gymnasium/games room, two off-street parking spaces and well maintained front, rear and side gardens. The house is in easy reach of the restaurants and cafes of Hampstead Village, Golders Green and Highgate and is a short commute to London’s business and entertainment districts thanks to its proximity to Hampstead and Golders Green Stations (Northern Line).
Viewings by appointment.
EPC rating D.
You may also want to watch:
Hampstead Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11
£2750 per week - unfurnished
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 5 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 6 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 7 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 8 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 9 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
- 10 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
020 7431 8686