Property of the week: Views across the Hampstead Heath extension
- Credit: Archant
A recently redecorated detached house located on the sought after Hampstead Way.
Overlooking the Hampstead Heath Extension, the house offers plenty of living space, comprising a reception, drawing room, dining room, eat-in kitchen, and five bedrooms, including two with en-suites.
The property also benefits from a gymnasium/games room, two off-street parking spaces and well maintained front, rear and side gardens. The house is in easy reach of the restaurants and cafes of Hampstead Village, Golders Green and Highgate and is a short commute to London’s business and entertainment districts thanks to its proximity to Hampstead and Golders Green Stations (Northern Line).
Viewings by appointment.
EPC rating D.
You may also want to watch:
Hampstead Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11
£2750 per week - unfurnished
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 6 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
020 7431 8686