Property of the week: Views across the Hampstead Heath extension
- Credit: Archant
A recently redecorated detached house located on the sought after Hampstead Way.
Overlooking the Hampstead Heath Extension, the house offers plenty of living space, comprising a reception, drawing room, dining room, eat-in kitchen, and five bedrooms, including two with en-suites.
The property also benefits from a gymnasium/games room, two off-street parking spaces and well maintained front, rear and side gardens. The house is in easy reach of the restaurants and cafes of Hampstead Village, Golders Green and Highgate and is a short commute to London’s business and entertainment districts thanks to its proximity to Hampstead and Golders Green Stations (Northern Line).
Viewings by appointment.
EPC rating D.
Hampstead Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11
£2750 per week - unfurnished
- 1 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 2 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 3 'It's a lovely community': The Bull reopens under new management
- 4 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 5 Golders Green school rated 'inadequate' for second time
- 6 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 7 Camden, Westminster raids as 14 arrested in sex trafficking warrants
- 8 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
- 9 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 10 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
020 7431 8686