Property of the week: Views across the Hampstead Heath extension
- Credit: Archant
A recently redecorated detached house located on the sought after Hampstead Way.
Overlooking the Hampstead Heath Extension, the house offers plenty of living space, comprising a reception, drawing room, dining room, eat-in kitchen, and five bedrooms, including two with en-suites.
The property also benefits from a gymnasium/games room, two off-street parking spaces and well maintained front, rear and side gardens. The house is in easy reach of the restaurants and cafes of Hampstead Village, Golders Green and Highgate and is a short commute to London’s business and entertainment districts thanks to its proximity to Hampstead and Golders Green Stations (Northern Line).
Viewings by appointment.
EPC rating D.
You may also want to watch:
Hampstead Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11
£2750 per week - unfurnished
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 9 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 10 Home of the Week: Refurbished three storey, five bedroom family home for sale in Finchley
020 7431 8686