Property of the week: Victorian delight in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Situated on the highly prized Heath side of this road, this property backs directly onto Parliament Hill Fields with its own private gate to Hampstead Heath
This fine Victorian house has been totally refurbished throughout using top quality materials and has the benefit of beautifully proportioned rooms and features high ceilings throughout. It has four generous bedrooms with three bath/shower rooms (two en suite).
The raised ground floor offers an open plan reception, dining, kitchen area with an additional terrace and there is an additional guest WC. The apartment features underfloor heating throughout the garden floor and the owner has installed top quality appliances in the state-of-the-art designer kitchen and bathrooms.
The garden maisonette has sole use of the landscaped private rear garden with a door which opens directly onto the Heath, one of London’s most popular open spaces extending to 790 acres of open land, wooded areas, ponds and extensive recreational facilities.
Tanza Road, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 5 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 10 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives
020 7435 9822