Property of the week: Victorian delight in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Situated on the highly prized Heath side of this road, this property backs directly onto Parliament Hill Fields with its own private gate to Hampstead Heath
This fine Victorian house has been totally refurbished throughout using top quality materials and has the benefit of beautifully proportioned rooms and features high ceilings throughout. It has four generous bedrooms with three bath/shower rooms (two en suite).
The raised ground floor offers an open plan reception, dining, kitchen area with an additional terrace and there is an additional guest WC. The apartment features underfloor heating throughout the garden floor and the owner has installed top quality appliances in the state-of-the-art designer kitchen and bathrooms.
The garden maisonette has sole use of the landscaped private rear garden with a door which opens directly onto the Heath, one of London’s most popular open spaces extending to 790 acres of open land, wooded areas, ponds and extensive recreational facilities.
Tanza Road, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 3 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 4 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 8 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 9 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
020 7435 9822