Property of the week: Victorian delight in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Situated on the highly prized Heath side of this road, this property backs directly onto Parliament Hill Fields with its own private gate to Hampstead Heath
This fine Victorian house has been totally refurbished throughout using top quality materials and has the benefit of beautifully proportioned rooms and features high ceilings throughout. It has four generous bedrooms with three bath/shower rooms (two en suite).
The raised ground floor offers an open plan reception, dining, kitchen area with an additional terrace and there is an additional guest WC. The apartment features underfloor heating throughout the garden floor and the owner has installed top quality appliances in the state-of-the-art designer kitchen and bathrooms.
The garden maisonette has sole use of the landscaped private rear garden with a door which opens directly onto the Heath, one of London’s most popular open spaces extending to 790 acres of open land, wooded areas, ponds and extensive recreational facilities.
Tanza Road, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
- 1 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 2 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 4 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 6 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 7 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
- 8 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 9 New sixth form site for Westminster school gets go-ahead
- 10 Man stabbed on Finchley Road
020 7435 9822