Property of the week: Unique studio house in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
An unusual two-bedroom home providing 1,824sq ft of light-flooded accommodation arranged over two floors.
It features double-volume ceiling heights, a galleried study and pleasant landscaped gardens that surround three sides of the house.
Carlton Hill is located within 800 metres of the shopping facilities of St John’s Wood High Street, the transport facilities of the Underground station, as well as the American School and Regent’s Park, which are also nearby.
Carlton Hill, St John’s Wood, NW8
£3,250,000 – Freehold
You may also want to watch:
0203 043 3600
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United