Property of the week: Unique studio house in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
An unusual two-bedroom home providing 1,824sq ft of light-flooded accommodation arranged over two floors.
It features double-volume ceiling heights, a galleried study and pleasant landscaped gardens that surround three sides of the house.
Carlton Hill is located within 800 metres of the shopping facilities of St John’s Wood High Street, the transport facilities of the Underground station, as well as the American School and Regent’s Park, which are also nearby.
Carlton Hill, St John’s Wood, NW8
£3,250,000 – Freehold
You may also want to watch:
0203 043 3600
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 3 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 4 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 8 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 9 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council