Property of the week: Unique studio house in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
An unusual two-bedroom home providing 1,824sq ft of light-flooded accommodation arranged over two floors.
It features double-volume ceiling heights, a galleried study and pleasant landscaped gardens that surround three sides of the house.
Carlton Hill is located within 800 metres of the shopping facilities of St John’s Wood High Street, the transport facilities of the Underground station, as well as the American School and Regent’s Park, which are also nearby.
Carlton Hill, St John’s Wood, NW8
£3,250,000 – Freehold
You may also want to watch:
0203 043 3600
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 6 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'