Property of the week: Unique studio house in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
An unusual two-bedroom home providing 1,824sq ft of light-flooded accommodation arranged over two floors.
It features double-volume ceiling heights, a galleried study and pleasant landscaped gardens that surround three sides of the house.
Carlton Hill is located within 800 metres of the shopping facilities of St John’s Wood High Street, the transport facilities of the Underground station, as well as the American School and Regent’s Park, which are also nearby.
Carlton Hill, St John’s Wood, NW8
£3,250,000 – Freehold
You may also want to watch:
0203 043 3600
- 1 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 2 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 3 Protests over Highgate housing plan but council moves to reassure locals
- 4 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 5 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 6 'That's life': Tao Geoghegan Hart on his debut Tour de France
- 7 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 8 Hundreds raised for St John’s Wood shop wrecked by flooding
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre