Property of the week: two bedroom with a view in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
This apartment on Eton Avenue has its own south facing roof terrace with views out over London
Eton Avenue, Belsize Park, NW3
A bright two bedroom two bathroom flat with a south facing roof terrace on a premier street in Belsize Park.
Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, second bedroom, family bathroom, reception room, kitchen and a terrace. EPC: C. Approximately 99.8 sq m (1,074 sq ft).
The property offers fantastic living accommodation with an eat-in kitchen diner leading to a large living room with double doors onto an impressive terrace with views across London. There are two spacious double bedrooms with ample built in wardrobes, the master benefiting from an en suite and a further family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Guide Price: £1,295,000
knightfrank.co.uk / 020 7431 8686
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate