Property of the week: two bedroom with a view in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
This apartment on Eton Avenue has its own south facing roof terrace with views out over London
Eton Avenue, Belsize Park, NW3
A bright two bedroom two bathroom flat with a south facing roof terrace on a premier street in Belsize Park.
Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, second bedroom, family bathroom, reception room, kitchen and a terrace. EPC: C. Approximately 99.8 sq m (1,074 sq ft).
The property offers fantastic living accommodation with an eat-in kitchen diner leading to a large living room with double doors onto an impressive terrace with views across London. There are two spacious double bedrooms with ample built in wardrobes, the master benefiting from an en suite and a further family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Guide Price: £1,295,000
knightfrank.co.uk / 020 7431 8686
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden