Property of the week: two bedroom with a view in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
This apartment on Eton Avenue has its own south facing roof terrace with views out over London
Eton Avenue, Belsize Park, NW3
A bright two bedroom two bathroom flat with a south facing roof terrace on a premier street in Belsize Park.
Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, second bedroom, family bathroom, reception room, kitchen and a terrace. EPC: C. Approximately 99.8 sq m (1,074 sq ft).
The property offers fantastic living accommodation with an eat-in kitchen diner leading to a large living room with double doors onto an impressive terrace with views across London. There are two spacious double bedrooms with ample built in wardrobes, the master benefiting from an en suite and a further family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Guide Price: £1,295,000
knightfrank.co.uk / 020 7431 8686
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 6 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 7 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 8 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 9 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
- 10 Hampstead Heath guru Diane is 'a lifeline' for women's walking group