Property of the week: two bedroom with a view in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
This apartment on Eton Avenue has its own south facing roof terrace with views out over London
Eton Avenue, Belsize Park, NW3
A bright two bedroom two bathroom flat with a south facing roof terrace on a premier street in Belsize Park.
Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, second bedroom, family bathroom, reception room, kitchen and a terrace. EPC: C. Approximately 99.8 sq m (1,074 sq ft).
The property offers fantastic living accommodation with an eat-in kitchen diner leading to a large living room with double doors onto an impressive terrace with views across London. There are two spacious double bedrooms with ample built in wardrobes, the master benefiting from an en suite and a further family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Guide Price: £1,295,000
knightfrank.co.uk / 020 7431 8686
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 6 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 9 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again