Property of the week: Two-bedroom Regent’s Park apartment full of luxury fixtures and fittings
- Credit: Archant
This stunning ground floor two-bedroom apartment is situated in a highly desirable location on Gloucester Avenue.
Gorgeously decorated throughout offering sublime fixtures and fittings and a stunning finish to the interiors, the property comprises a beautiful open-plan living space leading to a private garden, two stylish bedrooms with en-suites and access to a tranquil communal garden. It also boasts a secure ported entrance.
The apartment is located moments from the delightful amenities on Regent’s Park Road, with the green open spaces of both Primrose Hill and Regent’s Park also close by.
Gloucester Avenue, Regent’s Park, NW1
£1,795,000 – Leasehold
You may also want to watch:
Foxtons 020 7424 6000
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 5 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 6 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 7 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 8 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 9 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 10 Top producer gives hit making masterclass