Property of the week: Two-bedroom Regent’s Park apartment full of luxury fixtures and fittings
- Credit: Archant
This stunning ground floor two-bedroom apartment is situated in a highly desirable location on Gloucester Avenue.
Gorgeously decorated throughout offering sublime fixtures and fittings and a stunning finish to the interiors, the property comprises a beautiful open-plan living space leading to a private garden, two stylish bedrooms with en-suites and access to a tranquil communal garden. It also boasts a secure ported entrance.
The apartment is located moments from the delightful amenities on Regent’s Park Road, with the green open spaces of both Primrose Hill and Regent’s Park also close by.
Gloucester Avenue, Regent’s Park, NW1
£1,795,000 – Leasehold
You may also want to watch:
Foxtons 020 7424 6000
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres