Property of the week: Two-bedroom Regent’s Park apartment full of luxury fixtures and fittings
- Credit: Archant
This stunning ground floor two-bedroom apartment is situated in a highly desirable location on Gloucester Avenue.
Gorgeously decorated throughout offering sublime fixtures and fittings and a stunning finish to the interiors, the property comprises a beautiful open-plan living space leading to a private garden, two stylish bedrooms with en-suites and access to a tranquil communal garden. It also boasts a secure ported entrance.
The apartment is located moments from the delightful amenities on Regent’s Park Road, with the green open spaces of both Primrose Hill and Regent’s Park also close by.
Gloucester Avenue, Regent’s Park, NW1
£1,795,000 – Leasehold
You may also want to watch:
Foxtons 020 7424 6000
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 8 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'