Property of the week: Two-bedroom Regent’s Park apartment full of luxury fixtures and fittings
- Credit: Archant
This stunning ground floor two-bedroom apartment is situated in a highly desirable location on Gloucester Avenue.
Gorgeously decorated throughout offering sublime fixtures and fittings and a stunning finish to the interiors, the property comprises a beautiful open-plan living space leading to a private garden, two stylish bedrooms with en-suites and access to a tranquil communal garden. It also boasts a secure ported entrance.
The apartment is located moments from the delightful amenities on Regent’s Park Road, with the green open spaces of both Primrose Hill and Regent’s Park also close by.
Gloucester Avenue, Regent’s Park, NW1
£1,795,000 – Leasehold
You may also want to watch:
Foxtons 020 7424 6000
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 6 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 7 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 8 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 9 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52