Property of the week: top to toe amenities in this modern three storey home
- Credit: Archant
This West Hampstead home comes with its own private balcony up top and a wine cellar below, and a lot to offer in between
Priory Road, West Hampstead, NW6
A simply stunning three bedroom recently constructed modern home, crafted to the highest of standards, maximizing on space and light, with private decked patio gardens and off street parking.
This fabulous property offers beautifully designed and generously proportioned accommodation, featuring an outstanding open plan kitchen, living and dining area with floor to ceiling bi-folding doors opening out to the balcony, a principal suite with bespoke fitted wardrobes and a shower room, a second double bedroom with en-suite bathroom providing direct access onto a secluded private patio, a third double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, access to a decked patio and a wine cellar/entertaining area, study, guest cloakroom and a utility room.
Priory Road is conveniently located for local shops, restaurants and amenities, whilst a combination of Jubilee, Bakerloo, Metropolitan, Overground and Thameslink transport links can be found at Swiss Cottage, Finchley Road, South Hampstead, West Hampstead and Kilburn Park.
You may also want to watch:
Goldschmidt and Howland
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 7 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 10 Crouch End drugs raid sees 'cannabis plants and equipment seized'
g-h.co.uk / 020 7433 6868