Property of the week: top to toe amenities in this modern three storey home
- Credit: Archant
This West Hampstead home comes with its own private balcony up top and a wine cellar below, and a lot to offer in between
Priory Road, West Hampstead, NW6
A simply stunning three bedroom recently constructed modern home, crafted to the highest of standards, maximizing on space and light, with private decked patio gardens and off street parking.
This fabulous property offers beautifully designed and generously proportioned accommodation, featuring an outstanding open plan kitchen, living and dining area with floor to ceiling bi-folding doors opening out to the balcony, a principal suite with bespoke fitted wardrobes and a shower room, a second double bedroom with en-suite bathroom providing direct access onto a secluded private patio, a third double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, access to a decked patio and a wine cellar/entertaining area, study, guest cloakroom and a utility room.
Priory Road is conveniently located for local shops, restaurants and amenities, whilst a combination of Jubilee, Bakerloo, Metropolitan, Overground and Thameslink transport links can be found at Swiss Cottage, Finchley Road, South Hampstead, West Hampstead and Kilburn Park.
You may also want to watch:
Goldschmidt and Howland
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 5 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 6 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 7 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 8 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 9 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 10 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
g-h.co.uk / 020 7433 6868