Property of the week: top to toe amenities in this modern three storey home
- Credit: Archant
This West Hampstead home comes with its own private balcony up top and a wine cellar below, and a lot to offer in between
Priory Road, West Hampstead, NW6
A simply stunning three bedroom recently constructed modern home, crafted to the highest of standards, maximizing on space and light, with private decked patio gardens and off street parking.
This fabulous property offers beautifully designed and generously proportioned accommodation, featuring an outstanding open plan kitchen, living and dining area with floor to ceiling bi-folding doors opening out to the balcony, a principal suite with bespoke fitted wardrobes and a shower room, a second double bedroom with en-suite bathroom providing direct access onto a secluded private patio, a third double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, access to a decked patio and a wine cellar/entertaining area, study, guest cloakroom and a utility room.
Priory Road is conveniently located for local shops, restaurants and amenities, whilst a combination of Jubilee, Bakerloo, Metropolitan, Overground and Thameslink transport links can be found at Swiss Cottage, Finchley Road, South Hampstead, West Hampstead and Kilburn Park.
You may also want to watch:
Goldschmidt and Howland
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
g-h.co.uk / 020 7433 6868