Property of the week: top to toe amenities in this modern three storey home
- Credit: Archant
This West Hampstead home comes with its own private balcony up top and a wine cellar below, and a lot to offer in between
Priory Road, West Hampstead, NW6
A simply stunning three bedroom recently constructed modern home, crafted to the highest of standards, maximizing on space and light, with private decked patio gardens and off street parking.
This fabulous property offers beautifully designed and generously proportioned accommodation, featuring an outstanding open plan kitchen, living and dining area with floor to ceiling bi-folding doors opening out to the balcony, a principal suite with bespoke fitted wardrobes and a shower room, a second double bedroom with en-suite bathroom providing direct access onto a secluded private patio, a third double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, access to a decked patio and a wine cellar/entertaining area, study, guest cloakroom and a utility room.
Priory Road is conveniently located for local shops, restaurants and amenities, whilst a combination of Jubilee, Bakerloo, Metropolitan, Overground and Thameslink transport links can be found at Swiss Cottage, Finchley Road, South Hampstead, West Hampstead and Kilburn Park.
You may also want to watch:
Goldschmidt and Howland
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 8 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
g-h.co.uk / 020 7433 6868