Property of the week: Superb lateral five-bedroom duplex in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
This duplex apartment is ideal for family living and entertaining, offering more than 2,900sq ft of living space.
The property is unusually bright and has been finished to a high specification including a fully fitted Gaggenau kitchen with a fantastic open-plan dining and family room leading out onto one of the two south-west facing terraces.
In addition there is a double reception room, master bedroom en suite, three further double bedrooms (one en suite), single bedroom, study, further bathroom, further shower room, garden house and shed.
This property is located on a quiet residential street and ideally situated for access to both the Jubilee Line and Metropolitan Line, as well as the Overground Station at Finchley Road & Frognal. Many excellent schools are withing walking distance, as are Hampstead Village and Belsize Park and the amenities of the O2 Centre.
Maresfield Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Guide £2,900 per week
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 5 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 10 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives
020 7472 5020