Property of the week: Superb lateral five-bedroom duplex in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
This duplex apartment is ideal for family living and entertaining, offering more than 2,900sq ft of living space.
The property is unusually bright and has been finished to a high specification including a fully fitted Gaggenau kitchen with a fantastic open-plan dining and family room leading out onto one of the two south-west facing terraces.
In addition there is a double reception room, master bedroom en suite, three further double bedrooms (one en suite), single bedroom, study, further bathroom, further shower room, garden house and shed.
This property is located on a quiet residential street and ideally situated for access to both the Jubilee Line and Metropolitan Line, as well as the Overground Station at Finchley Road & Frognal. Many excellent schools are withing walking distance, as are Hampstead Village and Belsize Park and the amenities of the O2 Centre.
Maresfield Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Guide £2,900 per week
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 6 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 7 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 8 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
020 7472 5020