Property of the week: Superb lateral five-bedroom duplex in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
This duplex apartment is ideal for family living and entertaining, offering more than 2,900sq ft of living space.
The property is unusually bright and has been finished to a high specification including a fully fitted Gaggenau kitchen with a fantastic open-plan dining and family room leading out onto one of the two south-west facing terraces.
In addition there is a double reception room, master bedroom en suite, three further double bedrooms (one en suite), single bedroom, study, further bathroom, further shower room, garden house and shed.
This property is located on a quiet residential street and ideally situated for access to both the Jubilee Line and Metropolitan Line, as well as the Overground Station at Finchley Road & Frognal. Many excellent schools are withing walking distance, as are Hampstead Village and Belsize Park and the amenities of the O2 Centre.
Maresfield Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Guide £2,900 per week
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 4 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 6 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 7 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 8 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods
020 7472 5020