Property Of The Week: stylish new builds in trendy urban location
- Credit: Archant
Queen’s Park, an urban village in north west London, is one of the capital’s better kept secrets. Looking at its amenities and ambience, it’s no surprise local residents like to keep the place to themselves.
Just seven minutes to Paddington and 15 minutes to Oxford Circus by direct Underground line, the area has a bustling high street and an historic 30-acre park named in honour of Queen Victoria’s Golden Jubilee.
The vibrant community spirit is evident in the eclectic shops, park, gastropubs, restaurants and especially in the weekly farmers’ market, voted the best in the UK.
Excellent transport links, bringing key destinations within a 30-minute journey, are a major factor in the popularity of Queen’s Park as a place to live.
Just a minute’s walk from the Underground and Overground station, Queen’s Park Place is a collection of 116 contemporary apartments and penthouses designed for metropolitan living in a Manhattan style.
You may also want to watch:
With private balconies or roof terraces overlooking private courtyard gardens, secure underground parking and an impressive lobby with 24-hour hotel-style concierge services, the development sets new standards in contemporary design and quality.
Queens Park Place, Queens Park NW6
- 1 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 2 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 3 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 4 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 5 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 8 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 9 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 10 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
£835,000 – Leasehold
£395 - £675 per week – Un/Furnished
020 7724 4724