Property Of The Week: stylish new builds in trendy urban location
- Credit: Archant
Queen’s Park, an urban village in north west London, is one of the capital’s better kept secrets. Looking at its amenities and ambience, it’s no surprise local residents like to keep the place to themselves.
Just seven minutes to Paddington and 15 minutes to Oxford Circus by direct Underground line, the area has a bustling high street and an historic 30-acre park named in honour of Queen Victoria’s Golden Jubilee.
The vibrant community spirit is evident in the eclectic shops, park, gastropubs, restaurants and especially in the weekly farmers’ market, voted the best in the UK.
Excellent transport links, bringing key destinations within a 30-minute journey, are a major factor in the popularity of Queen’s Park as a place to live.
Just a minute’s walk from the Underground and Overground station, Queen’s Park Place is a collection of 116 contemporary apartments and penthouses designed for metropolitan living in a Manhattan style.
You may also want to watch:
With private balconies or roof terraces overlooking private courtyard gardens, secure underground parking and an impressive lobby with 24-hour hotel-style concierge services, the development sets new standards in contemporary design and quality.
Queens Park Place, Queens Park NW6
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
£835,000 – Leasehold
£395 - £675 per week – Un/Furnished
020 7724 4724