Property Of The Week: stylish new builds in trendy urban location
- Credit: Archant
Queen’s Park, an urban village in north west London, is one of the capital’s better kept secrets. Looking at its amenities and ambience, it’s no surprise local residents like to keep the place to themselves.
Just seven minutes to Paddington and 15 minutes to Oxford Circus by direct Underground line, the area has a bustling high street and an historic 30-acre park named in honour of Queen Victoria’s Golden Jubilee.
The vibrant community spirit is evident in the eclectic shops, park, gastropubs, restaurants and especially in the weekly farmers’ market, voted the best in the UK.
Excellent transport links, bringing key destinations within a 30-minute journey, are a major factor in the popularity of Queen’s Park as a place to live.
Just a minute’s walk from the Underground and Overground station, Queen’s Park Place is a collection of 116 contemporary apartments and penthouses designed for metropolitan living in a Manhattan style.
You may also want to watch:
With private balconies or roof terraces overlooking private courtyard gardens, secure underground parking and an impressive lobby with 24-hour hotel-style concierge services, the development sets new standards in contemporary design and quality.
Queens Park Place, Queens Park NW6
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 8 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke
£835,000 – Leasehold
£395 - £675 per week – Un/Furnished
020 7724 4724