Property Of The Week: stylish new builds in trendy urban location
- Credit: Archant
Queen’s Park, an urban village in north west London, is one of the capital’s better kept secrets. Looking at its amenities and ambience, it’s no surprise local residents like to keep the place to themselves.
Just seven minutes to Paddington and 15 minutes to Oxford Circus by direct Underground line, the area has a bustling high street and an historic 30-acre park named in honour of Queen Victoria’s Golden Jubilee.
The vibrant community spirit is evident in the eclectic shops, park, gastropubs, restaurants and especially in the weekly farmers’ market, voted the best in the UK.
Excellent transport links, bringing key destinations within a 30-minute journey, are a major factor in the popularity of Queen’s Park as a place to live.
Just a minute’s walk from the Underground and Overground station, Queen’s Park Place is a collection of 116 contemporary apartments and penthouses designed for metropolitan living in a Manhattan style.
You may also want to watch:
With private balconies or roof terraces overlooking private courtyard gardens, secure underground parking and an impressive lobby with 24-hour hotel-style concierge services, the development sets new standards in contemporary design and quality.
Queens Park Place, Queens Park NW6
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 3 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 4 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 5 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 10 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
£835,000 – Leasehold
£395 - £675 per week – Un/Furnished
020 7724 4724