Property of the week: Stylish and sustainable new build in Golders Green
- Credit: Archant
A stunning new development of 25 two and three bedroom apartments, as well as 4 three-bedroom duplex apartments, have come to the market through new homes selling agents, Glentree International.
The Beaumont, NW11, from £1,240,000 – share of freehold
All apartments feature under floor heating throughout, high quality carpets to the bedrooms and bespoke fitted wardrobes to the master bedrooms.
In addition, there is a fully fitted video entry phone system, day concierge on hand to assist with residents’ needs and secure underground car parking with electric vehicle charging points available.
The Beaumont is located just a five minute walk away from Golders Green Underground Station in North London and is divided into two specific collections: Iconic Court and Infinity Court.
You may also want to watch:
The homes have been crafted with comfort and sustainability in mind and the development has been designed to achieve a Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4 accreditation. They offer cross ventilation, low cost energy sourcing as well as Low-E glazing - keeping your home warm during the winter and cool in the summer months.
The show flat is open June 18 and 19 from 11am-4pm and every weekend onwards. Open by appointment during the week.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 7 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 8 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
Glentree New Homes
020 8731 9500