Property of the week: Stylish and sustainable new build in Golders Green
- Credit: Archant
A stunning new development of 25 two and three bedroom apartments, as well as 4 three-bedroom duplex apartments, have come to the market through new homes selling agents, Glentree International.
The Beaumont, NW11, from £1,240,000 – share of freehold
All apartments feature under floor heating throughout, high quality carpets to the bedrooms and bespoke fitted wardrobes to the master bedrooms.
In addition, there is a fully fitted video entry phone system, day concierge on hand to assist with residents’ needs and secure underground car parking with electric vehicle charging points available.
The Beaumont is located just a five minute walk away from Golders Green Underground Station in North London and is divided into two specific collections: Iconic Court and Infinity Court.
The homes have been crafted with comfort and sustainability in mind and the development has been designed to achieve a Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4 accreditation. They offer cross ventilation, low cost energy sourcing as well as Low-E glazing - keeping your home warm during the winter and cool in the summer months.
The show flat is open June 18 and 19 from 11am-4pm and every weekend onwards. Open by appointment during the week.
- 1 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 2 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 3 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 4 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 5 Jimmy C's wife on how she is keeping 'his memory alive'
- 6 The most expensive homes sold in Camden in November 2021
- 7 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 8 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 9 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road
- 10 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
Glentree New Homes
020 8731 9500