Property of the week: Stylish and sustainable new build in Golders Green
- Credit: Archant
A stunning new development of 25 two and three bedroom apartments, as well as 4 three-bedroom duplex apartments, have come to the market through new homes selling agents, Glentree International.
The Beaumont, NW11, from £1,240,000 – share of freehold
All apartments feature under floor heating throughout, high quality carpets to the bedrooms and bespoke fitted wardrobes to the master bedrooms.
In addition, there is a fully fitted video entry phone system, day concierge on hand to assist with residents’ needs and secure underground car parking with electric vehicle charging points available.
The Beaumont is located just a five minute walk away from Golders Green Underground Station in North London and is divided into two specific collections: Iconic Court and Infinity Court.
You may also want to watch:
The homes have been crafted with comfort and sustainability in mind and the development has been designed to achieve a Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4 accreditation. They offer cross ventilation, low cost energy sourcing as well as Low-E glazing - keeping your home warm during the winter and cool in the summer months.
The show flat is open June 18 and 19 from 11am-4pm and every weekend onwards. Open by appointment during the week.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 6 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 7 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 8 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
- 9 'No one should be aiming to breathe air that is only just legal'
- 10 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
Glentree New Homes
020 8731 9500