Property of the week: Stunning four-storey home in Stanmore
- Credit: Archant
Well-appointed on the favourable north side of Glanleam Road, this contemporary home of approximately 8,000sq ft has been designed and constructed to make the best use of space, light and volume.
This stunning four-storey detached residence occupies a prominent position on a desirable private thoroughfare located within 350m of Stanmore Underground station (Jubilee Line).
Consisting of five/six bedrooms and five bathrooms, it is perfectly suited to entertaining. A large carriage driveway to the front elevation provides secure parking for several vehicles, while the principal reception room boasts full height sliding glass doors which lead directly onto an extensive terrace.
Offering every convenience, this exceptional property also features a hand-built kitchen/dining room, cinema room, gym, sauna/steam room, underfloor heating, air conditioning, and a separate utility room.
The property is beautifully finished by a manicured dual-level rear garden which backs directly onto the open expanse of Stanmore Country Park.
You may also want to watch:
Glanleam Road, Stanmore, HA7
£4,500,000 – Freehold
Preston Bennett in association with Hamptons International 020 8954 0060 prestonbennett.co.uk
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 4 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 5 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 6 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 7 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 8 Anorexia was nurtured and nourished by lockdown – and the media
- 9 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 10 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme