Property of the week: Stunning four-storey home in Stanmore
- Credit: Archant
Well-appointed on the favourable north side of Glanleam Road, this contemporary home of approximately 8,000sq ft has been designed and constructed to make the best use of space, light and volume.
This stunning four-storey detached residence occupies a prominent position on a desirable private thoroughfare located within 350m of Stanmore Underground station (Jubilee Line).
Consisting of five/six bedrooms and five bathrooms, it is perfectly suited to entertaining. A large carriage driveway to the front elevation provides secure parking for several vehicles, while the principal reception room boasts full height sliding glass doors which lead directly onto an extensive terrace.
Offering every convenience, this exceptional property also features a hand-built kitchen/dining room, cinema room, gym, sauna/steam room, underfloor heating, air conditioning, and a separate utility room.
The property is beautifully finished by a manicured dual-level rear garden which backs directly onto the open expanse of Stanmore Country Park.
You may also want to watch:
Glanleam Road, Stanmore, HA7
£4,500,000 – Freehold
Preston Bennett in association with Hamptons International 020 8954 0060 prestonbennett.co.uk
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 3 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 4 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 5 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 8 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead