Property of the week: Stunning four-storey home in Stanmore
- Credit: Archant
Well-appointed on the favourable north side of Glanleam Road, this contemporary home of approximately 8,000sq ft has been designed and constructed to make the best use of space, light and volume.
This stunning four-storey detached residence occupies a prominent position on a desirable private thoroughfare located within 350m of Stanmore Underground station (Jubilee Line).
Consisting of five/six bedrooms and five bathrooms, it is perfectly suited to entertaining. A large carriage driveway to the front elevation provides secure parking for several vehicles, while the principal reception room boasts full height sliding glass doors which lead directly onto an extensive terrace.
Offering every convenience, this exceptional property also features a hand-built kitchen/dining room, cinema room, gym, sauna/steam room, underfloor heating, air conditioning, and a separate utility room.
The property is beautifully finished by a manicured dual-level rear garden which backs directly onto the open expanse of Stanmore Country Park.
You may also want to watch:
Glanleam Road, Stanmore, HA7
£4,500,000 – Freehold
Preston Bennett in association with Hamptons International 020 8954 0060 prestonbennett.co.uk
- 1 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 2 'Real harm to wildlife': Invasive crayfish in Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Landmark Trees of the Ham&High: Horse Chestnut Muswell Hill
- 4 Man stabbed on Finchley Road
- 5 'I don't feel it!' – Street party to celebrate Julie's 100th birthday
- 6 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 7 Timed road closures at New End Primary School made permanent
- 8 Yellow rain warning: London roads and railways set to be hit by deluge
- 9 'We will miss you': Tufnell Park's Ruby Violet ice cream parlour to close
- 10 Girl, 11, delivers Jewish New Year package to Holocaust survivors