Property of the Week: State-of-the-art tech and contemporary style in Hampstead
- Credit: TK International
Located on one of the finest roads in Hampstead, a contemporary newly built five-bedroom house of approximately 9,000 sq ft, offering a generous split of bedroom and reception space arranged over five floors.
Redington Road, Hampstead, NW3, £8,950,000
The understated red brick exterior belies the bright and exciting interior which has been finished to the highest of standards, using state of the art lighting and intelligent house technology.
The ground floor offers a double aspect 37’ reception room with direct access on to a 60’ landscaped garden, a study and guest w.c. The lower ground floor has a vast 38’ family/dining area open to a 29’ kitchen/breakfast room, huge utility/larder area and a games room/guest suite accessed via a sunken 20’ patio.
The basement level provides a magnificent indoor pool complex, gym and cinema. The upper floors offer a master suite and four further bedroom suites.
You may also want to watch:
There is off-street parking for two cars behind gates.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 8 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 9 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
020 7794 8700