Property of the Week: State-of-the-art tech and contemporary style in Hampstead
- Credit: TK International
Located on one of the finest roads in Hampstead, a contemporary newly built five-bedroom house of approximately 9,000 sq ft, offering a generous split of bedroom and reception space arranged over five floors.
Redington Road, Hampstead, NW3, £8,950,000
The understated red brick exterior belies the bright and exciting interior which has been finished to the highest of standards, using state of the art lighting and intelligent house technology.
The ground floor offers a double aspect 37’ reception room with direct access on to a 60’ landscaped garden, a study and guest w.c. The lower ground floor has a vast 38’ family/dining area open to a 29’ kitchen/breakfast room, huge utility/larder area and a games room/guest suite accessed via a sunken 20’ patio.
The basement level provides a magnificent indoor pool complex, gym and cinema. The upper floors offer a master suite and four further bedroom suites.
You may also want to watch:
There is off-street parking for two cars behind gates.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 3 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 4 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 9 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
020 7794 8700