Property of the Week: State-of-the-art tech and contemporary style in Hampstead
- Credit: TK International
Located on one of the finest roads in Hampstead, a contemporary newly built five-bedroom house of approximately 9,000 sq ft, offering a generous split of bedroom and reception space arranged over five floors.
Redington Road, Hampstead, NW3, £8,950,000
The understated red brick exterior belies the bright and exciting interior which has been finished to the highest of standards, using state of the art lighting and intelligent house technology.
The ground floor offers a double aspect 37’ reception room with direct access on to a 60’ landscaped garden, a study and guest w.c. The lower ground floor has a vast 38’ family/dining area open to a 29’ kitchen/breakfast room, huge utility/larder area and a games room/guest suite accessed via a sunken 20’ patio.
The basement level provides a magnificent indoor pool complex, gym and cinema. The upper floors offer a master suite and four further bedroom suites.
You may also want to watch:
There is off-street parking for two cars behind gates.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
020 7794 8700