Property of the Week: State-of-the-art tech and contemporary style in Hampstead
- Credit: TK International
Located on one of the finest roads in Hampstead, a contemporary newly built five-bedroom house of approximately 9,000 sq ft, offering a generous split of bedroom and reception space arranged over five floors.
Redington Road, Hampstead, NW3, £8,950,000
The understated red brick exterior belies the bright and exciting interior which has been finished to the highest of standards, using state of the art lighting and intelligent house technology.
The ground floor offers a double aspect 37’ reception room with direct access on to a 60’ landscaped garden, a study and guest w.c. The lower ground floor has a vast 38’ family/dining area open to a 29’ kitchen/breakfast room, huge utility/larder area and a games room/guest suite accessed via a sunken 20’ patio.
The basement level provides a magnificent indoor pool complex, gym and cinema. The upper floors offer a master suite and four further bedroom suites.
You may also want to watch:
There is off-street parking for two cars behind gates.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 5 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 8 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
020 7794 8700