Property of the Week: State-of-the-art tech and contemporary style in Hampstead
- Credit: TK International
Located on one of the finest roads in Hampstead, a contemporary newly built five-bedroom house of approximately 9,000 sq ft, offering a generous split of bedroom and reception space arranged over five floors.
Redington Road, Hampstead, NW3, £8,950,000
The understated red brick exterior belies the bright and exciting interior which has been finished to the highest of standards, using state of the art lighting and intelligent house technology.
The ground floor offers a double aspect 37’ reception room with direct access on to a 60’ landscaped garden, a study and guest w.c. The lower ground floor has a vast 38’ family/dining area open to a 29’ kitchen/breakfast room, huge utility/larder area and a games room/guest suite accessed via a sunken 20’ patio.
The basement level provides a magnificent indoor pool complex, gym and cinema. The upper floors offer a master suite and four further bedroom suites.
There is off-street parking for two cars behind gates.
- 1 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 2 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 3 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 4 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 5 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 6 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 7 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 8 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 9 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 10 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
020 7794 8700