Property of the week: Spacious slice of luxury in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
An ultra-modern 2,555 sqft, four-bedroom, four-bathroom home.
All bedrooms in this spacious slice of luxury are en-suite, and benefit from under-floor heating.
The stylish, open-plan Poggenpohl kitchen leads to the luxurious informal lounge area. There is oak wooden flooring and a formal reception space.
Outside there is a landscaped 56ft garden, which is easy to maintain thanks to synthetic grass, and to the front there is off-street parking for two cars.
It’s the small touches that really set this property apart, with a ducted vacuum system, under-floor heating to the ground floor, and a state-of-the-art security system, which features CCTV to the front and rear of the property.
The hustle and bustle of Willesden Green is close by, and there’s easy access to excellent schools, including the American School of London, Abercorn Prep, Highgate School and the International French School. and is in easy walking distance of Willesden Green Underground station (Jubilee) is within easy walking distance, as well as numerous bus routes.
The green spaces of Gladstone Park and shopping at Brent Cross are also nearby. The property is offered unfurnished. EPC: D. Fees apply.
- 1 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 2 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 3 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 4 Crouch End pub calls for dialogue over noise complaints
- 5 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 6 NLWA signs contract for ‘significant’ Edmonton Incinerator project
- 7 Highgate School to overhaul safeguarding after sexual abuse review
- 8 Matt Lucas backs school's drive to build arts studio
- 9 Man allegedly 'shouted racist abuse' in Waterlow Park
- 10 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
Wren Avenue, Hampstead, NW2
£2,400 per week – Unfurnished
Knight Frank 020 7431 8686 knightfrank.com