Property of the week: Spacious Primrose Hill maisonette moments from the park
- Credit: Archant
A raised ground floor and garden level five bedroom maisonette, situated moments from the entrance to Primrose Hill.
Featuring a lovely rear garden and its own private entrance, the apartment is presented in good decorative order throughout and benefits from spacious and bright accommodation.
Situated on Elsworthy Road, the apartment is ideally located for all the amenities of picturesque Primrose Hill village, famed for its iconic park which is only 100m away.
Both Swiss Cottage and Chalk Farm Underground Stations (Jubilee and Northern Line) are within close proximity.
Elsworthy Road, Primrose Hill, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Guide Price £5,750,000. Share of Freehold
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 3 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
020 7724 4724