Property of the week: Spacious Primrose Hill maisonette moments from the park
- Credit: Archant
A raised ground floor and garden level five bedroom maisonette, situated moments from the entrance to Primrose Hill.
Featuring a lovely rear garden and its own private entrance, the apartment is presented in good decorative order throughout and benefits from spacious and bright accommodation.
Situated on Elsworthy Road, the apartment is ideally located for all the amenities of picturesque Primrose Hill village, famed for its iconic park which is only 100m away.
Both Swiss Cottage and Chalk Farm Underground Stations (Jubilee and Northern Line) are within close proximity.
Elsworthy Road, Primrose Hill, NW3
Guide Price £5,750,000. Share of Freehold
- 1 Police called to 'youth with knife trying to climb school gates'
- 2 Unarmed man shot by police during prison break was ‘lawfully killed’
- 3 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 4 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 5 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 6 Elvis Presley songwriter and former Ham&High columnist dies aged 82
- 7 'Hostility for LGBT+ people': Mike Freer resigns from Boris Johnson's government
- 8 George Michael’s Highgate piano sells for £200,000
- 9 Night-time fishing suspended at Vale of Health following 'antisocial behaviour'
- 10 Father's fear autistic son will 'dive through' window of unsafe West Hampstead home
020 7724 4724