Property of the week: Spacious Primrose Hill maisonette moments from the park
- Credit: Archant
A raised ground floor and garden level five bedroom maisonette, situated moments from the entrance to Primrose Hill.
Featuring a lovely rear garden and its own private entrance, the apartment is presented in good decorative order throughout and benefits from spacious and bright accommodation.
Situated on Elsworthy Road, the apartment is ideally located for all the amenities of picturesque Primrose Hill village, famed for its iconic park which is only 100m away.
Both Swiss Cottage and Chalk Farm Underground Stations (Jubilee and Northern Line) are within close proximity.
Elsworthy Road, Primrose Hill, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Guide Price £5,750,000. Share of Freehold
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 9 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
020 7724 4724