Property of the week: Spacious Primrose Hill maisonette moments from the park
- Credit: Archant
A raised ground floor and garden level five bedroom maisonette, situated moments from the entrance to Primrose Hill.
Featuring a lovely rear garden and its own private entrance, the apartment is presented in good decorative order throughout and benefits from spacious and bright accommodation.
Situated on Elsworthy Road, the apartment is ideally located for all the amenities of picturesque Primrose Hill village, famed for its iconic park which is only 100m away.
Both Swiss Cottage and Chalk Farm Underground Stations (Jubilee and Northern Line) are within close proximity.
Elsworthy Road, Primrose Hill, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Guide Price £5,750,000. Share of Freehold
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 3 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 4 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 5 In numbers: the Covid-19 vaccine roll-out in north London
- 6 Five things we learned in Arsenal's first win at Chelsea in 10 years
- 7 Primrose Hill's night-time closure has split north London residents
- 8 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 9 House Tour Gayton Road: Split-level mid-century gem in Hampstead
- 10 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
020 7724 4724