Property of the week: Spacious and stylish Hampstead family home
- Credit: Archant
A five-bedroom Victorian family home 2,538sq ft located in this sought after tree lined road in the heart of Hampstead Village.
Gayton Road, Hampstead Village, NW3, £3,500,000
The property is offered in excellent decorative condition throughout, the bright and flexible accommodation is arranged as a 29ft reception room/dining area leading to a modern fitted naturally lit kitchen.
The first floor has a high ceilinged reception room, study/fifth bedroom and cloakroom area. The master bedroom with en suite bathroom and south east-facing terrace is on the second floor with two further bedrooms and bathroom on the third floor.
There’s a spacious guest suite with shower room on the lower level, along with a TV room, utility room and wine cellar.
You may also want to watch:
The house which is positioned on the favoured side of the road is further enhanced by a delightful 40’ south east-facing garden with shed and wendy house.
The extensive facilities of the Village are conveniently located within 100 metres.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 7 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
020 7794 8700