Property of the week: Spacious and stylish Hampstead family home
- Credit: Archant
A five-bedroom Victorian family home 2,538sq ft located in this sought after tree lined road in the heart of Hampstead Village.
Gayton Road, Hampstead Village, NW3, £3,500,000
The property is offered in excellent decorative condition throughout, the bright and flexible accommodation is arranged as a 29ft reception room/dining area leading to a modern fitted naturally lit kitchen.
The first floor has a high ceilinged reception room, study/fifth bedroom and cloakroom area. The master bedroom with en suite bathroom and south east-facing terrace is on the second floor with two further bedrooms and bathroom on the third floor.
There’s a spacious guest suite with shower room on the lower level, along with a TV room, utility room and wine cellar.
You may also want to watch:
The house which is positioned on the favoured side of the road is further enhanced by a delightful 40’ south east-facing garden with shed and wendy house.
The extensive facilities of the Village are conveniently located within 100 metres.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 6 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms
020 7794 8700