Property of the week: Spacious and stylish Hampstead family home
- Credit: Archant
A five-bedroom Victorian family home 2,538sq ft located in this sought after tree lined road in the heart of Hampstead Village.
Gayton Road, Hampstead Village, NW3, £3,500,000
The property is offered in excellent decorative condition throughout, the bright and flexible accommodation is arranged as a 29ft reception room/dining area leading to a modern fitted naturally lit kitchen.
The first floor has a high ceilinged reception room, study/fifth bedroom and cloakroom area. The master bedroom with en suite bathroom and south east-facing terrace is on the second floor with two further bedrooms and bathroom on the third floor.
There’s a spacious guest suite with shower room on the lower level, along with a TV room, utility room and wine cellar.
You may also want to watch:
The house which is positioned on the favoured side of the road is further enhanced by a delightful 40’ south east-facing garden with shed and wendy house.
The extensive facilities of the Village are conveniently located within 100 metres.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 8 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
020 7794 8700