Property of the week: Spacious and stylish Hampstead family home
- Credit: Archant
A five-bedroom Victorian family home 2,538sq ft located in this sought after tree lined road in the heart of Hampstead Village.
Gayton Road, Hampstead Village, NW3, £3,500,000
The property is offered in excellent decorative condition throughout, the bright and flexible accommodation is arranged as a 29ft reception room/dining area leading to a modern fitted naturally lit kitchen.
The first floor has a high ceilinged reception room, study/fifth bedroom and cloakroom area. The master bedroom with en suite bathroom and south east-facing terrace is on the second floor with two further bedrooms and bathroom on the third floor.
There’s a spacious guest suite with shower room on the lower level, along with a TV room, utility room and wine cellar.
You may also want to watch:
The house which is positioned on the favoured side of the road is further enhanced by a delightful 40’ south east-facing garden with shed and wendy house.
The extensive facilities of the Village are conveniently located within 100 metres.
- 1 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 4 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 9 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 10 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
020 7794 8700