Property of the week: Space to grow in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
This recently refurbished five-bedroom terraced house extends to 3,253sq ft. Arranged over five floors, the property is clean and bright and offers excellent family accommodation.
Set behind security gates this white stucco-fronted house benefits from spacious entertaining accommodation with a large open-plan kitchen/breakfast room, fitted with high quality units and Gaggenau appliances. There are five bedrooms arranged over the first, second and third floors, four of which are doubles all with en-suite bathrooms.
The house benefits further from a 65ft landscaped rear garden with a private off-street parking space at the rear of the house and is located within 250m of Highgate Village.
Southwood Lane, Highgate N6
You may also want to watch:
020 7431 8686
- 1 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 4 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 5 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 6 Four charged following reports of antisemitism in St John's Wood
- 7 Theatre review: Crouch End and Upminster collide in modern love story
- 8 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 9 'My theatre group saved my life on a Zoom call,' says amputee
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath