Property of the week: Space to grow in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
This recently refurbished five-bedroom terraced house extends to 3,253sq ft. Arranged over five floors, the property is clean and bright and offers excellent family accommodation.
Set behind security gates this white stucco-fronted house benefits from spacious entertaining accommodation with a large open-plan kitchen/breakfast room, fitted with high quality units and Gaggenau appliances. There are five bedrooms arranged over the first, second and third floors, four of which are doubles all with en-suite bathrooms.
The house benefits further from a 65ft landscaped rear garden with a private off-street parking space at the rear of the house and is located within 250m of Highgate Village.
Southwood Lane, Highgate N6
You may also want to watch:
020 7431 8686
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 4 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 5 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 6 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Archway stabbing: 16-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder
- 10 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues