Property of the week: Space to grow in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
This recently refurbished five-bedroom terraced house extends to 3,253sq ft. Arranged over five floors, the property is clean and bright and offers excellent family accommodation.
Set behind security gates this white stucco-fronted house benefits from spacious entertaining accommodation with a large open-plan kitchen/breakfast room, fitted with high quality units and Gaggenau appliances. There are five bedrooms arranged over the first, second and third floors, four of which are doubles all with en-suite bathrooms.
The house benefits further from a 65ft landscaped rear garden with a private off-street parking space at the rear of the house and is located within 250m of Highgate Village.
Southwood Lane, Highgate N6
You may also want to watch:
020 7431 8686
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 8 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 9 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote