Property of the week: Space to grow in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
This recently refurbished five-bedroom terraced house extends to 3,253sq ft. Arranged over five floors, the property is clean and bright and offers excellent family accommodation.
Set behind security gates this white stucco-fronted house benefits from spacious entertaining accommodation with a large open-plan kitchen/breakfast room, fitted with high quality units and Gaggenau appliances. There are five bedrooms arranged over the first, second and third floors, four of which are doubles all with en-suite bathrooms.
The house benefits further from a 65ft landscaped rear garden with a private off-street parking space at the rear of the house and is located within 250m of Highgate Village.
Southwood Lane, Highgate N6
020 7431 8686
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 3 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 4 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 5 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 6 3,000 new council homes for Haringey over next ten years
- 7 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead
- 8 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 9 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 10 Roadworks and rail disruptions in north London over the next week