Property of the week: Semi-detached neo-Georgian Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A stunning neo-Georgian semi-detached family house with garage and gated off-street parking for three cars.
Lyndhurst Road, Hampstead, NW3, £6,500,000, Freehold
The house is presented in excellent condition, having been thoughtfully extended and refurbished by the current owners and provides a beautiful family home located on one of Hampstead’s most desirable roads.
The spacious accommodation is arranged over four floors, extending to approximately 4273 sq ft and comprising is a spacious entrance hall, double aspect reception/dining room with an opening through to the kitchen/breakfast room, guest cloakroom and internal access to the single garage. Further benefits include a principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 6 further bedrooms, double aspect family/cinema room, a large storage area, shower room, utility room and a family bathroom.
The house is within easy reach of the shops and transport facilities of both Hampstead Village and Belsize Park.
You may also want to watch:
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404
- 1 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 2 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 3 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 4 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 5 Capita review could see Barnet Council services return in-house
- 6 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 7 Food Bank Aid joins estate agent in fight to keep up with demand
- 8 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 9 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 10 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower