Property of the week: Semi-detached neo-Georgian Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A stunning neo-Georgian semi-detached family house with garage and gated off-street parking for three cars.
Lyndhurst Road, Hampstead, NW3, £6,500,000, Freehold
The house is presented in excellent condition, having been thoughtfully extended and refurbished by the current owners and provides a beautiful family home located on one of Hampstead’s most desirable roads.
The spacious accommodation is arranged over four floors, extending to approximately 4273 sq ft and comprising is a spacious entrance hall, double aspect reception/dining room with an opening through to the kitchen/breakfast room, guest cloakroom and internal access to the single garage. Further benefits include a principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 6 further bedrooms, double aspect family/cinema room, a large storage area, shower room, utility room and a family bathroom.
The house is within easy reach of the shops and transport facilities of both Hampstead Village and Belsize Park.
You may also want to watch:
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 6 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 7 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 8 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 9 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 10 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey