Property of the week: Semi-detached neo-Georgian Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A stunning neo-Georgian semi-detached family house with garage and gated off-street parking for three cars.
Lyndhurst Road, Hampstead, NW3, £6,500,000, Freehold
The house is presented in excellent condition, having been thoughtfully extended and refurbished by the current owners and provides a beautiful family home located on one of Hampstead’s most desirable roads.
The spacious accommodation is arranged over four floors, extending to approximately 4273 sq ft and comprising is a spacious entrance hall, double aspect reception/dining room with an opening through to the kitchen/breakfast room, guest cloakroom and internal access to the single garage. Further benefits include a principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 6 further bedrooms, double aspect family/cinema room, a large storage area, shower room, utility room and a family bathroom.
The house is within easy reach of the shops and transport facilities of both Hampstead Village and Belsize Park.
You may also want to watch:
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end