Property of the week: Semi-detached neo-Georgian Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A stunning neo-Georgian semi-detached family house with garage and gated off-street parking for three cars.
Lyndhurst Road, Hampstead, NW3, £6,500,000, Freehold
The house is presented in excellent condition, having been thoughtfully extended and refurbished by the current owners and provides a beautiful family home located on one of Hampstead’s most desirable roads.
The spacious accommodation is arranged over four floors, extending to approximately 4273 sq ft and comprising is a spacious entrance hall, double aspect reception/dining room with an opening through to the kitchen/breakfast room, guest cloakroom and internal access to the single garage. Further benefits include a principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 6 further bedrooms, double aspect family/cinema room, a large storage area, shower room, utility room and a family bathroom.
The house is within easy reach of the shops and transport facilities of both Hampstead Village and Belsize Park.
You may also want to watch:
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill