Property of the week: Room to grow in Stormont Road
- Credit: Archant
In this exclusive road is a beautifully presented 3,459sq ft semi-detached five bedroom period house.
Set back from the road behind a gravelled driveway, it provides off-street parking for two to three cars.
This three-storey bright family home is offered for sale in excellent decorative order throughout, providing three reception rooms on the ground floor including a lovely conservatory, a Mark Wilkinson kitchen breakfast room, and access on to a beautiful and mature 72ft rear garden.
A particular feature of the house is the double volume central hallway and the added benefit of both a basement and a loft, which could easily be extended to provide a media room and gym as well as further bedroom accommodation subject to the usual consents.
Stormont Road is located between Kenwood and Highgate (with its excellent cafes, restaurants and specialist shops) and opposite the open expanses of the Heath and the Kenwood Estate.
Stormont Road, Kenwood, N6
£4,250,000 - Freehold
- 1 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 2 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 3 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
- 4 In pictures: Wacky racers descend on Alexandra Palace for soapbox challenge
- 5 The Rolling Stones prove rock ‘n’ roll is alive and kicking at Hyde Park
- 6 Camden watchmaker launches crowdfunding campaign
- 7 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 8 Gabriel Jesus solves Arsenal's striking conundrum
- 9 Start-up delivers home cooked meals to your door
- 10 Beauty and the Beast: Eyepopping heartwarming spectacle
Subject to contract
Joint sole agent
020 7794 8700