Property of the week: Room to grow in Stormont Road
- Credit: Archant
In this exclusive road is a beautifully presented 3,459sq ft semi-detached five bedroom period house.
Set back from the road behind a gravelled driveway, it provides off-street parking for two to three cars.
This three-storey bright family home is offered for sale in excellent decorative order throughout, providing three reception rooms on the ground floor including a lovely conservatory, a Mark Wilkinson kitchen breakfast room, and access on to a beautiful and mature 72ft rear garden.
A particular feature of the house is the double volume central hallway and the added benefit of both a basement and a loft, which could easily be extended to provide a media room and gym as well as further bedroom accommodation subject to the usual consents.
Stormont Road is located between Kenwood and Highgate (with its excellent cafes, restaurants and specialist shops) and opposite the open expanses of the Heath and the Kenwood Estate.
You may also want to watch:
Stormont Road, Kenwood, N6
£4,250,000 - Freehold
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
Subject to contract
Joint sole agent
020 7794 8700