Property of the week: Room to grow in Stormont Road
- Credit: Archant
In this exclusive road is a beautifully presented 3,459sq ft semi-detached five bedroom period house.
Set back from the road behind a gravelled driveway, it provides off-street parking for two to three cars.
This three-storey bright family home is offered for sale in excellent decorative order throughout, providing three reception rooms on the ground floor including a lovely conservatory, a Mark Wilkinson kitchen breakfast room, and access on to a beautiful and mature 72ft rear garden.
A particular feature of the house is the double volume central hallway and the added benefit of both a basement and a loft, which could easily be extended to provide a media room and gym as well as further bedroom accommodation subject to the usual consents.
Stormont Road is located between Kenwood and Highgate (with its excellent cafes, restaurants and specialist shops) and opposite the open expanses of the Heath and the Kenwood Estate.
You may also want to watch:
Stormont Road, Kenwood, N6
£4,250,000 - Freehold
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
Subject to contract
Joint sole agent
020 7794 8700