Property of the week: Room to grow in Stormont Road
- Credit: Archant
In this exclusive road is a beautifully presented 3,459sq ft semi-detached five bedroom period house.
Set back from the road behind a gravelled driveway, it provides off-street parking for two to three cars.
This three-storey bright family home is offered for sale in excellent decorative order throughout, providing three reception rooms on the ground floor including a lovely conservatory, a Mark Wilkinson kitchen breakfast room, and access on to a beautiful and mature 72ft rear garden.
A particular feature of the house is the double volume central hallway and the added benefit of both a basement and a loft, which could easily be extended to provide a media room and gym as well as further bedroom accommodation subject to the usual consents.
Stormont Road is located between Kenwood and Highgate (with its excellent cafes, restaurants and specialist shops) and opposite the open expanses of the Heath and the Kenwood Estate.
You may also want to watch:
Stormont Road, Kenwood, N6
£4,250,000 - Freehold
- 1 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 2 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Wounded Crouch End pensioner 'shaken up' after zebra crossing collision
- 4 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
- 5 Camden Town Brewery's new Bavarian Beer Hall opens in Kentish Town
- 6 What Paulo Fonseca means for Tottenham Hotspur?
- 7 Covid-19 Delta variant cases rising in north London
- 8 New headteachers at Harris Academy St John's Wood and Camden School for Girls
- 9 Stephen Mangan's first book is a family affair
- 10 Rift over nursery plan for play area outside of Hornsey block
Subject to contract
Joint sole agent
020 7794 8700