Property of the week: Room to grow in Stormont Road
- Credit: Archant
In this exclusive road is a beautifully presented 3,459sq ft semi-detached five bedroom period house.
Set back from the road behind a gravelled driveway, it provides off-street parking for two to three cars.
This three-storey bright family home is offered for sale in excellent decorative order throughout, providing three reception rooms on the ground floor including a lovely conservatory, a Mark Wilkinson kitchen breakfast room, and access on to a beautiful and mature 72ft rear garden.
A particular feature of the house is the double volume central hallway and the added benefit of both a basement and a loft, which could easily be extended to provide a media room and gym as well as further bedroom accommodation subject to the usual consents.
Stormont Road is located between Kenwood and Highgate (with its excellent cafes, restaurants and specialist shops) and opposite the open expanses of the Heath and the Kenwood Estate.
You may also want to watch:
Stormont Road, Kenwood, N6
£4,250,000 - Freehold
- 1 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 2 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 3 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 4 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 5 Four charged following reports of antisemitism in St John's Wood
- 6 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 7 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 8 Discover Crouch End's very own cathedral
- 9 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
Subject to contract
Joint sole agent
020 7794 8700