Property Of The Week: Room for family in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
Beautifully presented six-bedroom period property with south facing garden, off-street parking and a self-contained studio apartment.
The ground floor hall retains many original features such as decorative woodwork and enormous stained glass window. There are two reception rooms at the front of the property; a study and large reception, whilst at the rear is a self contained studio apartment with seperate bathroom and kitchen; this space can also be integrated into the main residence.
The extended kitchen and dining room has a mass of natural light from skylights and floor to ceiling bi fold doors which lead out to the immaculately designed and maintained south facing garden.
On the first floor are three spacious double bedrooms; one of which has an en suite shower, as well as a family bathroom and additional WC.
There is a fourth bedroom on the second floor whilst the loft has been expertly converted to provide a wonderfully large and flexible space with private balcony; ideal as additional bedroom , reception, work or guest area.
The garden has both patio and lawn areas, summer house, mature borders along with decorative shrubs.
Elms Avenue is one of the most central and sought after roads in the area and is moments from the shops, cafes and restaurants of Muswell Hill.
- 1 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 2 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 3 Belsize Village restaurant hires young Ukrainian refugee
- 4 Calls for removal of South End Green phone box
- 5 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 6 Campaign launched after girl suffers fractured ribs from e-scooter crash
- 7 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 8 HGO double bill: modern dress baroque opera as it would have sounded centuries ago
- 9 Two-year waitlist for mental health patients at Tavistock Centre
- 10 Covid: Slight rise in admissions but fewer patients in hospital overall
Nearby bus links and the stations at Highgate and Horsney provide access to the City and West End. Nearby schools include Muswell Hill Primary.
Elms Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10
£2,550,000 – Freehold
020 8883 5997