Property Of The Week: Room for family in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
Beautifully presented six-bedroom period property with south facing garden, off-street parking and a self-contained studio apartment.
The ground floor hall retains many original features such as decorative woodwork and enormous stained glass window. There are two reception rooms at the front of the property; a study and large reception, whilst at the rear is a self contained studio apartment with seperate bathroom and kitchen; this space can also be integrated into the main residence.
The extended kitchen and dining room has a mass of natural light from skylights and floor to ceiling bi fold doors which lead out to the immaculately designed and maintained south facing garden.
On the first floor are three spacious double bedrooms; one of which has an en suite shower, as well as a family bathroom and additional WC.
There is a fourth bedroom on the second floor whilst the loft has been expertly converted to provide a wonderfully large and flexible space with private balcony; ideal as additional bedroom , reception, work or guest area.
You may also want to watch:
The garden has both patio and lawn areas, summer house, mature borders along with decorative shrubs.
Elms Avenue is one of the most central and sought after roads in the area and is moments from the shops, cafes and restaurants of Muswell Hill.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 9 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 10 Home of the Week: Refurbished three storey, five bedroom family home for sale in Finchley
Nearby bus links and the stations at Highgate and Horsney provide access to the City and West End. Nearby schools include Muswell Hill Primary.
Elms Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10
£2,550,000 – Freehold
020 8883 5997