Property of the week: renovated Hampstead townhouse with scope for entertaining
- Credit: Archant
An exciting opportunity to acquire the Hampstead Village lifestyle via this newly refurbished and skilfully extended Victorian townhouse.
This stunning, but sympathetic, renovation cleverly combines the integrity and period features of the original house with modern, stylish fittings throughout.
The family orientated accommodation includes gracious, high ceilinged entertaining and reception areas, five spacious bedrooms with well-appointed bathrooms and a bespoke hand built Clive Christian kitchen and breakfast area. Access to the south-facing rear garden and patio are from both the lower and raised ground floor levels.
Denning Road is a highly regarded prime Hampstead Village residential road and benefits from being both quiet and central. Hampstead Heath, South End Green and the High Street are within easy walking distance.
Hampstead Village, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 3 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 9 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 10 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
020 7435 9822