Property of the week: renovated Hampstead townhouse with scope for entertaining
- Credit: Archant
An exciting opportunity to acquire the Hampstead Village lifestyle via this newly refurbished and skilfully extended Victorian townhouse.
This stunning, but sympathetic, renovation cleverly combines the integrity and period features of the original house with modern, stylish fittings throughout.
The family orientated accommodation includes gracious, high ceilinged entertaining and reception areas, five spacious bedrooms with well-appointed bathrooms and a bespoke hand built Clive Christian kitchen and breakfast area. Access to the south-facing rear garden and patio are from both the lower and raised ground floor levels.
Denning Road is a highly regarded prime Hampstead Village residential road and benefits from being both quiet and central. Hampstead Heath, South End Green and the High Street are within easy walking distance.
Hampstead Village, NW3
Benham & Reeves
- 1 Police probe reports of shooting at scene of crash in West Hampstead
- 2 Primrose Hill gates could close again due to antisocial behaviour
- 3 Disabled swimmer loses court battle over Heath swimming prices
- 4 St John's Wood prep school downgraded to 'requires improvement'
- 5 New toilets and changing rooms in Hampstead ponds £700,000 revamp
- 6 Cops hunt 'crucial' witness 'Sandra' who helped teen rape victim
- 7 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 8 TfL worker launches petition to reinstate Finsbury Park to Edgware railway
- 9 Jailed: 10 north London offenders put behind bars in May
- 10 Old Bailey: Pair enter pleas over Alex Smith murder
020 7435 9822