Property of the week: renovated Hampstead townhouse with scope for entertaining
- Credit: Archant
An exciting opportunity to acquire the Hampstead Village lifestyle via this newly refurbished and skilfully extended Victorian townhouse.
This stunning, but sympathetic, renovation cleverly combines the integrity and period features of the original house with modern, stylish fittings throughout.
The family orientated accommodation includes gracious, high ceilinged entertaining and reception areas, five spacious bedrooms with well-appointed bathrooms and a bespoke hand built Clive Christian kitchen and breakfast area. Access to the south-facing rear garden and patio are from both the lower and raised ground floor levels.
Denning Road is a highly regarded prime Hampstead Village residential road and benefits from being both quiet and central. Hampstead Heath, South End Green and the High Street are within easy walking distance.
Hampstead Village, NW3
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 4 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 6 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 7 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
020 7435 9822