Property of the week: Re-live Swinging London in a Belsize Park mews house
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented mews house which was subject to a major renovation project by the award winning Belsize Architects seven years ago, and has been lovingly maintained and improved by the current owner since.
Daleham Mews, Belsize Park, NW3, £4,350,000
The house, which benefits from air conditioning in several rooms including the principal bedroom and reception space, offers extremely flexible accommodation and incorporates two large, secluded terraces on different levels, one with a Moroccan theme and the other a sophisticated haven at the very summit of the house. These allow an abundance of light to enter the house, as do floor-to-ceiling glass doors.
The lower level features a striking Japanese garden, lavishly planted with evergreen jasmine, which is approached from and serves as a link between the two bedrooms in this well-planned section of the house.
This hugely sought after cobbled Mews is arguably one of the most popular and attractive in North West London, located just off Belsize Lane close to the fashionable shops, restaurants and cafes within Belsize Village, and to Belsize Park (Northern Line) and Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line) stations.
You may also want to watch:
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404
- 1 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 2 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 4 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 7 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate